RAoV Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XP League..making the leap

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wolfy
Leader
Leader
wolfy

Number of posts : 189
Xfire : wolfyretired
Registration date : 2009-02-08

XP League..making the leap Empty
PostSubject: XP League..making the leap   XP League..making the leap I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:51 am

The Brotherhood Statement.
We, the Random Acts of Violence clan (R.A.o.V.), are a brotherhood. We are a brotherhood based on Friendship, Respect, and Understanding. When you join this brotherhood and read this statement you are expected to realize that your words and actions will reflect the brotherhood, that is, your words and actions can have both negative and a positive effects on this brotherhood as a whole. You are hereby expected to uphold the integrity and good name of this brotherhood and show respect to other players even when they disrespect you or the brotherhood. It will be known that every member of the brotherhood is an essential part of it and is, thereby, valued as a person as well as a player. The members of this brotherhood and their interests are held as the Number One Priority and hold this brotherhood together and furthermore cannot exist without its members. Therefore, as a members of the brotherhood we are all equally important and expected to treat each other as such. In battle we are expected to help our fellow brothers and teammates and work as a unit. If one of our brothers falls in combat, avenge his death and/or liberate him from his prison. Remember that you were selected to become a part of the Random Acts of Violence brotherhood because you are a good person as well as an elite player. Welcome to the brotherhood...

Since the start of RAoV, its members have found themselves to make up an elite team of players who were each composed of top traits of making up a great team...Friendship, Respect, and understanding, as stated in the Brotherhood Statement. With that said, this tells each person reading this that the best teams arent composed of just skillful members, but of a bunch of guys who truly understand how each other plays, and they feel comfortable playing with each other. In my opinion and from what I have noticed, our team is composed of a group of people who barely know each other, having conflict with one another, and we are truly unorganized. If we expect to do good in a league such as this, i'm going to have to ask once again for our members who sign up for this to be open and willing to strat, practice, and scrim when requested to. Since MOHAA, I haven't had the chance to be a part in big leagues, and I think this is our chance to make that leap for RAoV and give it the name its been deserving throughout the years. Time are tough, but I know we can make the difference that we've been looking for the longest of time. Thanks a bunch, and I look forward to having a great season!
-wolfy
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamraov.com

XP League..making the leap
Page 1 of 1