RAoV Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TWL League

Go down 
+2
Messiah
Butcher
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Butcher
Leader
Leader

Number of posts : 343
Xfire : raovbutch
Registration date : 2009-02-06

TWL League Empty
PostSubject: TWL League   TWL League I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 11:12 pm

Whoever keeps on attacking teams should chill, i think we have enough matches for now that we have to prepare for..and when were done with these pick better dates cuz on saturday and sunday r pretty much for cal..weekdays should be fine.
Back to top Go down
Messiah
Admin
Admin
Messiah

Number of posts : 315
Xfire : vicky2526

TWL League Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWL League   TWL League I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 12:05 am

I actualy dont mind having this many, maybe like 2 or so a week for twl, durring the week pref.
Back to top Go down
decyfer
Webmaster
Webmaster
decyfer

Number of posts : 213
Xfire : greentide

TWL League Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWL League   TWL League I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:27 pm

Well if you remember our twl teams are split. Also, we have 3 different games(even though cod5 isn't working out), so there aren't really that many matches.
Back to top Go down
http://teamraov.turtleforum.net
Butcher
Leader
Leader

Number of posts : 343
Xfire : raovbutch

TWL League Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWL League   TWL League I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:51 pm

i think it is to much for cod4..i mean we have one on friday then saturday..then cal is on sunday, i dont mind them but a twl match and a cal match in a week should be enough reconsidering that the same people play in all 3 matches.
Back to top Go down
FlaTL!nE
Leader
Leader
FlaTL!nE

Number of posts : 208
Xfire : ptu7

TWL League Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWL League   TWL League I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:57 pm

we are getting attacked by other teams, i think thats what it is, the last time i attacked on cod4 was when we made the team on the ladder awhile ago.
Back to top Go down
decyfer
Webmaster
Webmaster
decyfer

Number of posts : 213
Xfire : greentide

TWL League Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWL League   TWL League I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 12:59 am

Well, if we win this l4d match and get a challenge with #1 and win, then we won't have to worry about challenging anymore. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://teamraov.turtleforum.net
MeatHead

MeatHead

Number of posts : 114
Xfire : wsmmeathead
Registration date : 2009-02-08

TWL League Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWL League   TWL League I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:30 am

Methods, always with the negativity. And to think, just two weeks ago you were bugging everyone to make sure that you played in every match and every scrim. Maybe you are just projecting your personal feelings onto the clan. Maybe you are just burned out from so much gaming. You should take a break, recuperate, and you'll be back to wanting to play in every game again. Only next time, you might to pace yourself. Good luck and get well soon.
Back to top Go down
Stoob
Leader
Leader

Number of posts : 379
Xfire : stoob19

TWL League Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWL League   TWL League I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 12:21 pm

i eat applz
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamraov.com
Sponsored content

TWL League Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWL League   TWL League I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TWL League
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RAoV Forums :: RAoV Only :: General Discussion-
Jump to: