RAoV Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Racism on cod4 server!

Go down 
+5
brain105
Sol
Teirce
ockilla
riZ
9 posters
AuthorMessage
riZ
Chief of Operations
Chief of Operations
riZ

Number of posts : 190
Xfire : theffoh
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Racism on cod4 server! Empty
PostSubject: Racism on cod4 server!   Racism on cod4 server! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 12:10 am

Ok fellaz:

I will make this simple. If you come into the servers and feel the need to spam out racist bullshit then you are a POS in my book.....

Any kind or type of racist bullshit i will get rid of you. And if you wear raov tags and you do not support this than plz let me know right now so i can remove mine....

Don't be a part of the problem, instead support your fellow community members/ admins and be a part of the solution.

There is alot of CYBERCAFE Gangster S & CYBERCAFE BADBOYZ out there but i will tell you this much.... NONE will come up to my ass in person and say the N word, or the J word in person because i will send that person to the dentist for a full facial repair. But I would so much more rather say hello so plz don't force me to be an asshole. And if your a raov member or admin then be a part of the solution, and do not work against me ie: certain young members whom still have a lot to learn about life and how to make friends and sponsors rather than enemies/???? albino
Back to top Go down
http://digital-excellence.net
ockilla
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Racism on cod4 server!   Racism on cod4 server! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 12:55 am

Aye Aye Capt, I Will Keep My Comments To Myself, Im not Racist, but Say The N word Occasionally, Due To the Fact That Thats What My Friends Call Me Sometimes... I Apologize If I Have Ever Offended You In Any Way Riz.. <3

I Do Believe We Should Have A No Racial Slurs Rule On The Server, As It Will Bring In More respectable People
Back to top Go down
riZ
Chief of Operations
Chief of Operations
riZ

PostSubject: Re: Racism on cod4 server!   Racism on cod4 server! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:03 am

Is all good... Nothing wrong with a mistake. its just if a person keeps making it is where it becomes a prob. And bro you never offend me personally, but as a man, and as a soldier i must ensure that the man to my left and right are sound and if a man is good enough to pick up a rifle for our country then he is good enough to be called an AMERICAN, or by his first name or ingame name and that's it bro. Thx...

or woman to be exact!!
Back to top Go down
ockilla
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Racism on cod4 server!   Racism on cod4 server! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:07 am

what is ur first name?
Back to top Go down
riZ
Chief of Operations
Chief of Operations
riZ

PostSubject: Re: Racism on cod4 server!   Racism on cod4 server! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:08 am

D.J.
Back to top Go down
riZ
Chief of Operations
Chief of Operations
riZ

PostSubject: Re: Racism on cod4 server!   Racism on cod4 server! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:10 am

ur a good person bro and i am only here to make raov a better place. But it was great before i ever came so this will be an easy task and we will all have a great time and great fun in the end OC.... Thanks for understanding bro...
Back to top Go down
riZ
Chief of Operations
Chief of Operations
riZ

PostSubject: Re: Racism on cod4 server!   Racism on cod4 server! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:12 am

there is a good message behind the shear madness and if you can see it than you know its all good!!!!
Back to top Go down
ockilla
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Racism on cod4 server!   Racism on cod4 server! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:19 am

Did we just become best friends? lol! Cause my names C.J...
And I Hate true Racist People... I Almost Dropped Some Kid In the Studio At School On Wed, For Saying Fuck the Mexicans, and how we need to boot them ALL back to mexico... but i didnt cause he were filming, and my teacher would have killed me
Back to top Go down
Teirce

Number of posts : 157
Xfire : biteme206
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Racism on cod4 server!   Racism on cod4 server! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:21 am

J.D.

lol...
Back to top Go down
http://www.engineeredbeauty.com
ockilla
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Racism on cod4 server!   Racism on cod4 server! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:27 am

lol did we all just become best friends? wanna Build bunkbeads?
Back to top Go down
riZ
Chief of Operations
Chief of Operations
riZ

PostSubject: Re: Racism on cod4 server!   Racism on cod4 server! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:38 am

no u just realized that you can change your own little piece of this world everyday if you just stand right up and say FUCK YOU to the minute bullshit that may surround you. And that my friend is you becoming a leader by your own free will.....
Back to top Go down
ockilla
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Racism on cod4 server!   Racism on cod4 server! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:43 am

Riz, why are you such an inspiring person...
It truly does amaze me sometimes...
Thanks Brotha
Back to top Go down
riZ
Chief of Operations
Chief of Operations
riZ

PostSubject: Re: Racism on cod4 server!   Racism on cod4 server! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:49 am

because my man or woman before me insured that i would be. Regardless of what color he or she was or where thew fuck they may have come from......
Back to top Go down
Sol
Sol

Number of posts : 30
Xfire : shadowsniper008
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Racism on cod4 server!   Racism on cod4 server! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:57 am

Anyone who is actually racist and uses racist terms in order to insult someone is just an insecure little bitch who must rationalize with themselves to the point in which they think that skin color, or general ethnicity actually makes them superior to any other human on the planet. They cant live their own lives without feeling a superiority complex towards others. Its pretty ironic because racist people usually become racist because they feel inferior to others in one form or another so they feel compelled to promote their race as something that is better than others in order to compensate for the other shortcomings in their own life. In general they are just the dumbest of the dumb for thinking that skin color makes them better in any way from the rest of humanity.
Back to top Go down
ockilla
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Racism on cod4 server!   Racism on cod4 server! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 2:07 am

Sol wrote:
Anyone who is actually racist and uses racist terms in order to insult someone is just an insecure little bitch who must rationalize with themselves to the point in which they think that skin color, or general ethnicity actually makes them superior to any other human on the planet. They cant live their own lives without feeling a superiority complex towards others. Its pretty ironic because racist people usually become racist because they feel inferior to others in one form or another so they feel compelled to promote their race as something that is better than others in order to compensate for the other shortcomings in their own life. In general they are just the dumbest of the dumb for thinking that skin color makes them better in any way from the rest of humanity.

/Completely Agree
Back to top Go down
Teirce

Number of posts : 157
Xfire : biteme206
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Racism on cod4 server!   Racism on cod4 server! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 2:25 am

I am racist -to an extent?- against black people. Mainly because I live in a school where the black-to-white ratio is about 7:1. Don't get me wrong, I have plenty of friends that are black. But please don't insult me for thinking myself above the (gangster?) people who run around, get each other pregnant (I have yet to see a non-black chick pregnant at my school, while I have seen at least a dozen pregnant students) and just grab whatever they want whenever they feel like it (boobs, my homework, someones pen... etc.)

I guess it could be called selective racism or something idk. Stereotype-ism Neutral

That's just my little rant.
>.<
Back to top Go down
http://www.engineeredbeauty.com
Sol
Sol

Number of posts : 30
Xfire : shadowsniper008
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Racism on cod4 server!   Racism on cod4 server! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 4:23 am

You can disagree with people and how they live their lives/treat others, as long as you see past their ethnicity. A lot of why you have developed a stereotype towards them is due to demographics and how these kids your talking about were raised and treated as children. If you were switched with one of them at birth and you had lived their life and were influenced by the same people they were then you would have turned out much the same way they did. The same goes if they had lived your life up to this point. I wouldn't call that racism, just an abhorrence towards a certain type of lifestyle.
Back to top Go down
brain105

Number of posts : 40
Xfire : brain105
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Racism on cod4 server!   Racism on cod4 server! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:00 am

A random racist word in-game isnt a big deal and shouldnt be met with a ban. If it isnt random and the person goes on and on, then yes, they should be banned.
Back to top Go down
FlaTL!nE
Leader
Leader
FlaTL!nE

Number of posts : 208
Xfire : ptu7
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Racism on cod4 server!   Racism on cod4 server! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:22 am

guys next time take this into the raov only section.
lets try to keep the negativity out of the public eye.
AND I LOVE YOU ALL.
Back to top Go down
hightime

hightime

Number of posts : 21
Xfire : kamiowns
Registration date : 2009-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Racism on cod4 server!   Racism on cod4 server! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:55 am

I dont think i have acess to the raov only section

Nvm im blind.
Back to top Go down
NessY

NessY

Number of posts : 23
Xfire : stevothegreat181
Registration date : 2009-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Racism on cod4 server!   Racism on cod4 server! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:05 am

Nigga FUCK YO COUCH!
hahaha
jpjp
the word nigger is only hurtful or wrong when used n a demeaning way
but for sure i support the non usage if only for the more respectable reasoning =D
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/stevoisgreat
n00bie
n00bie

Number of posts : 47
Xfire : n00biie
Registration date : 2009-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Racism on cod4 server!   Racism on cod4 server! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:18 pm

The thing is, you can't label one race like that though. There are white kids, asian kids, etc. that act "gangster" and have unprotected sex. A black guy broke into my house while I was there. Doesn't mean every black person is going to try and rob me to get their crack fix.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gunzos.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Racism on cod4 server!   Racism on cod4 server! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Racism on cod4 server!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RAoV Forums :: Games :: Call of Duty :: General-
Jump to: