RAoV Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A brotherhood?

Go down 
+3
n00bie
Teirce
Stoob
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Stoob
Leader
Leader

Number of posts : 379
Xfire : stoob19
Registration date : 2009-02-06

A brotherhood? Empty
PostSubject: A brotherhood?   A brotherhood? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:00 am

Most of you probably do not know this, but since you're in the team, you should.
There has been some talk among the leaders about kicking out some members.
Let me make this clear, this will not be happening.
I respect the fact that people do not get along, because there is no way 30 people ever will.

The way the clan is, or at least was, was having us as a team, playing together, hanging out. We do compete, don't get me wrong, but a game, and raov as a whole, the main point should be having fun. We haven't been alive for years because we're the best, because we're the weakest, but because we are one of the few teams out there that should stick together, through thick and thin.

To Bluntz.

If you want to leave, no one is stopping you, but this doesn't mean that we want you to go. I know for a fact you have had some of your best times gaming in raov. In no way do I want you to go, at all. There are ways to work out every problem.

To Wolfy, Butcher,

What the fuck are you three thinking.
Kicking out members?
I'm sorry but this has to be harsh.

Butch, if we wanted to kick out members, you would be gone too right? For being "inactive"
You didn't play cod4 or any game with us for a month or two. These people are gone for 2 weeks.

Wolfy, you're complaining about someone being on fucking ventrilo? Damn. First you guys say "The clan is getting too crowded" and now you want to kick people out because they aren't on ventrilo? That's the EXACT OPPOSITE of why you want to kick people out. Kicking people out gets LESS people on ventrilo.

And damn, we have fucking 30 members cause they are ALL good people. Everyone one of them. Sure there are a few that aren't, but everyone is trying to be there, and will be there for us in the end.

Decyfer, you're a leader for a reason. Because you have, and I hope will, always stick with us, but being constantly sarcastic, and complaining about how someone plays the game doesn't help.

Personally, I can't find anything wrong with flatline, because he's one of those guys, that's always going to be there. I mean fuck, he's making a tournament so we can all play a new game together.

I'm sorry to be harsh, but there it is. I know I'm not perfect, but I try to do what's best for the clan, not tear it up.

If any of you, and I mean any of you don't like this, than be my guest and go follow people who betrayed us like Joo and Meathead.
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamraov.com
Teirce

Number of posts : 157
Xfire : biteme206
Registration date : 2009-02-11

A brotherhood? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A brotherhood?   A brotherhood? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:16 am

Well said.

I'm sorry if I don't get along with some people every now and then, or if I come off as rather defensive. It's been in my nature for a long long time, and I'm trying to get rid of it.

Remember what we're all here for guys.
Back to top Go down
http://www.engineeredbeauty.com
Stoob
Leader
Leader

A brotherhood? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A brotherhood?   A brotherhood? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 12:28 pm

I realize that teirce, just last week you and I got into a little argument.

We're all guys, it's in our NATURE!
Back to top Go down
n00bie
n00bie

Number of posts : 47
Xfire : n00biie
Registration date : 2009-06-01

A brotherhood? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A brotherhood?   A brotherhood? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 12:58 pm

Drama cannot be avoided. The way we respond to drama determines the outcome.
As far as kicking people out goes, it should be a last resort.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gunzos.com
brain105

Number of posts : 40
Xfire : brain105
Registration date : 2009-02-14

A brotherhood? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A brotherhood?   A brotherhood? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:49 pm

I'm not going to lie. I love you all.
Back to top Go down
Butcher
Leader
Leader

Number of posts : 343
Xfire : raovbutch

A brotherhood? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A brotherhood?   A brotherhood? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:19 pm

even when i was inactive from playing i still chilled with u guys on vent or xfire so dont even start that bullshit..
Back to top Go down
Stoob
Leader
Leader

A brotherhood? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A brotherhood?   A brotherhood? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:42 pm

Butcher you know i have ALWAYS had your back through everything. Whenever you had beef with anyone I sided with you, like when you didn't like what meathead was saying and acting. Why can't anyone just accept the fact that they're not perfect, that they have faults like Every other person.
Back to top Go down
Butcher
Leader
Leader

Number of posts : 343
Xfire : raovbutch

A brotherhood? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A brotherhood?   A brotherhood? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:47 pm

tbh u didnt have my side over meatheads till he quit and THEN found out what a retard he is...like i said i have been in this clan my whole gaming career i know whos in for the clan and whos not by now.
Back to top Go down
wolfy
Leader
Leader
wolfy

Number of posts : 189
Xfire : wolfyretired
Registration date : 2009-02-08

A brotherhood? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A brotherhood?   A brotherhood? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:40 pm

Going back into BTdemo..RAoV was a strong clan to begin with. It had a good 10-20 active members coming on almost daily, not being asked/told to come on...but coming on because they WANT to be here. And as for those that play in the internet cafe's, thats obviously a big exception. I just want people who will come on without being asked, and recommend that we halt recruiting for the moment as butch put until we expand into new games. And we're not tearing up the clan by kicking people whom we believe aren't helping support the structure of RAoV.
Back to top Go down
mrmanth

Number of posts : 31
Xfire : mrmanth

A brotherhood? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A brotherhood?   A brotherhood? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:12 pm

I don't like some people, and I know some people don't like me but that's why I'm always in a channel by myself or muting people. It's not hard to avoid people you don't like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A brotherhood? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A brotherhood?   A brotherhood? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A brotherhood?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RAoV Forums :: RAoV Only :: General Discussion-
Jump to: