RAoV Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Setting the rosters.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wolfy
Leader
Leader
wolfy

Number of posts : 189
Xfire : wolfyretired
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Setting the rosters. Empty
PostSubject: Setting the rosters.   Setting the rosters. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:07 pm

As for the CAL league, we had to setup rosters atleast a few days in advance so that we could make sure we knew who was going to be on, and that we had people ready to play in a starter's place assuring we don't have to miss a match because of people not being able to make it. Flatline and myself will be the team captains, and we will be running the show. When we ask for certain people to scrim- don't be offended if your not picked. We are going to decide who gets to play in each match...and if you wanna bitch about how we pick the rosters so be it, we are going to pick rosters according to who has been the most active, helpful, and in some cases more suited for a certain match/map. Everyone will get their fair warnings, when those warnings are up- the offenders will be kicked from the team no questions asked. Thanks a bunch and I hope we can muster a good enough team up to get sponsored, furthermore pushing us into the competitive edge we've been looking to get in for some time now.
-wolfy
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamraov.com

Setting the rosters.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RAoV Forums :: Games :: Call of Duty :: Xtreme Professional League-
Jump to: