RAoV Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Computer, is it too much to ask?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
velocity

Number of posts : 107
Xfire : thewall4
Registration date : 2009-06-04

New Computer, is it too much to ask? Empty
PostSubject: New Computer, is it too much to ask?   New Computer, is it too much to ask? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 5:07 pm

well, got myself a summer job, but they decided they only want to work me 11 hours a week at 6.75 an hour. (about $75 a week)
i was planning on saving the whole summer with this job, but doesn't look like i will make it to a new computer by October.

so i ask, is it too much to ask for a new computer? because im having serious bad luck with my current situation. My computer i have is a POS and the job i got only pays 75 dollars a week, which i need to pay car insurance and gas. On top of all this my monitor is going out (and we all know how much those are) and i have nothing left to sell.

When the time comes (like August or October when im back in school) i can design a shirt for this clan and sell it to the members, just as a final thing to make a little extra to actually be able to get a computer. Would anyone be interested? It would be about $25 per shirt.

I am not trying to bother you with my problems, its the last thing i want to do, i just don't know where i can find enough money or patience to last on this computer for longer than the summer.

Let me know about the shirt idea, and i will see about working it out at work or something, possibly applying somewhere else.

You guys are a great team, and i would like to be able to actually play with you guys on a decent computer. Thanks for reading, RANT over.
Back to top Go down
ockilla
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: New Computer, is it too much to ask?   New Computer, is it too much to ask? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 5:23 pm

will reply better when i get home in like an hour
Back to top Go down
Pure

Number of posts : 35
Xfire : purekiller29
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: New Computer, is it too much to ask?   New Computer, is it too much to ask? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:23 am

Velocity ill tell ya what if someone isnt gonna build one for you ill tell you a great place and ill even config the comp for the money that you have and then you post on here what your getting for what price and see what the guys at raov say and they have one year parts 3 year warranty and life time customer support and ive used them for 5 years and ill tell ya there customer support is top of the line . I even told them the parts i put in werent from them (i configed it / changed parts) . And the guy stayed on the phone with me for another hour till we checked all drivers parts etc.. and found out the part i bought had a little chip missing from one of the prongs . But anywho enough about the company the prices are the best you will find

without building it yourself and then thats a close price. any way my xfire is purekiller29 Ill help ya if you need it
Back to top Go down
The Mood

Number of posts : 45
Xfire : remzin
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: New Computer, is it too much to ask?   New Computer, is it too much to ask? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:53 am

Make sure you buy, at the very least, a computer. I mean, you cant have a computer without a computer :O
Back to top Go down
velocity

PostSubject: Re: New Computer, is it too much to ask?   New Computer, is it too much to ask? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:53 pm

to pure, i was planning on building my own system, thanks tho. Smile
to mood... will do.
Back to top Go down
Pure

Number of posts : 35
Xfire : purekiller29
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: New Computer, is it too much to ask?   New Computer, is it too much to ask? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:28 pm

Well tell me your price limit i will get a parts list for you .
Back to top Go down
velocity

PostSubject: Re: New Computer, is it too much to ask?   New Computer, is it too much to ask? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:48 am

well, that's the deal i will find out how much i have in October when i plan to buy. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Computer, is it too much to ask?   New Computer, is it too much to ask? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Computer, is it too much to ask?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RAoV Forums :: RAoV Public :: General-
Jump to: