RAoV Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't know where this should go, but I am going to put it here, about a ban.

Go down 
+2
FlaTL!nE
The Mood
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The Mood

Number of posts : 45
Xfire : remzin
Registration date : 2009-04-09

Don't know where this should go, but I am going to put it here, about a ban. Empty
PostSubject: Don''t know where this should go, but I am going to put it here, about a ban.   Don't know where this should go, but I am going to put it here, about a ban. I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:43 pm

Now I'm not going to say,

"OMG Y U BAN HIM, H3 R KOOL AND U SUX."

No. That isn't what I'm about.

My friend, Kez, was banned i believe today, or yesterday.

From what he said, he was talking some jokes (over mic) and was told "STFU" once. Then, soon after, he was kicked and banned.

He was, from what he said, alive and dead when he was talking. One guy was getting pissed. And apparently other people were roflmao-ing.

So I am asking an Admin to please, at the very least, temp ban him for 3 months, and not a perm. ban.

This is on Kez's behalf. Thank you.

~Mood
Back to top Go down
FlaTL!nE
Leader
Leader
FlaTL!nE

Number of posts : 208
Xfire : ptu7
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Don't know where this should go, but I am going to put it here, about a ban. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't know where this should go, but I am going to put it here, about a ban.   Don't know where this should go, but I am going to put it here, about a ban. I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:31 pm

u can unban this douche i really meant to kick not ban. he was constantly yelling at a high pitch voice screaming into the fucking mic, it wasnt no rofl and no one was laughing,
i told him to shut up a couple of times. he was screaming liek a little girl on the mic which was fucking annoying, but i really meant to kick not ban.
Back to top Go down
b4nshee
b4nshee

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Don't know where this should go, but I am going to put it here, about a ban.   Don't know where this should go, but I am going to put it here, about a ban. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:44 pm

why do they always send their friends to do this lmao
Back to top Go down
-raov][PotHead

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Don't know where this should go, but I am going to put it here, about a ban.   Don't know where this should go, but I am going to put it here, about a ban. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:07 pm

bunch of pussy's thats y they cant do it them self's Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
n00bie
n00bie

Number of posts : 47
Xfire : n00biie
Registration date : 2009-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Don't know where this should go, but I am going to put it here, about a ban.   Don't know where this should go, but I am going to put it here, about a ban. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:00 pm

Don't trip, I got a 2min ban for telling stoob to s my d.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gunzos.com
Stoob
Leader
Leader

Number of posts : 379
Xfire : stoob19
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Don't know where this should go, but I am going to put it here, about a ban.   Don't know where this should go, but I am going to put it here, about a ban. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:41 pm

/old topic
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamraov.com
n00bie
n00bie

Number of posts : 47
Xfire : n00biie
Registration date : 2009-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Don't know where this should go, but I am going to put it here, about a ban.   Don't know where this should go, but I am going to put it here, about a ban. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:01 pm

Sorry stoob, I'm practicing my forum necromancy skills. I was out of town for 2 weeks. s my d.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gunzos.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't know where this should go, but I am going to put it here, about a ban.   Don't know where this should go, but I am going to put it here, about a ban. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't know where this should go, but I am going to put it here, about a ban.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RAoV Forums :: RAoV Public :: General Suggestions-
Jump to: