RAoV Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recent Resignations.

Go down 
+2
Butcher
wolfy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
wolfy
Leader
Leader
wolfy

Number of posts : 189
Xfire : wolfyretired
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Recent Resignations. Empty
PostSubject: Recent Resignations.   Recent Resignations. I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 11:11 pm

Hey guys. As being part of this brotherhood, and a member of Team RAoV, you should all rightfully be informed that 2 of our members recently resigned [They both had their reasons, and there should be no persisting them on why they left].
Yesterday, we lost Meathead- a veteran leader of RAoV and a good friend.
Today we just lost Cool - one of RAoV's admins
We are to give these guys our respect for what they have done for the clan, and to make sure we respect them furthermore by not questioning them on why they left, allowing them to feel at home when they come back to ventrilo, and to treat them equally as you would have treated them in the clan. Now to keep things going, Flat, Stoob, and myself are going to do our best to keep things running smoothly, and to hopefully work out any kinks which we may have existing in the clan today. Thank you, please don't disappoint me! =)

Recent Resignations. Wolfysigcopy
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamraov.com
Butcher
Leader
Leader

Number of posts : 343
Xfire : raovbutch
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Recent Resignations.   Recent Resignations. I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 11:30 pm

hey bitch just cuz i dont have a mic atm doesnt mean i cant help! <3 Razz
Back to top Go down
FlaTL!nE
Leader
Leader
FlaTL!nE

Number of posts : 208
Xfire : ptu7

PostSubject: Re: Recent Resignations.   Recent Resignations. I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 1:19 am

lol butch we know your boss
Back to top Go down
Stoob
Leader
Leader

Number of posts : 379
Xfire : stoob19

PostSubject: Re: Recent Resignations.   Recent Resignations. I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 2:54 am

What the fuck, Cool quit too?

Pathetic.

I'm around raov till my heart shits a brick, just know that guys.
Back to top Go down
Bluntz

Number of posts : 167
Xfire : dcmagicman
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Recent Resignations.   Recent Resignations. I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 10:32 am

not cool he was ma homie
Back to top Go down
Butcher
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: Recent Resignations.   Recent Resignations. I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 10:38 am

lol didnt mean it that way flat, were all bosses..was trying to say im still around even tho i havent been that active these past months and im sry but ima make it better soon.

and me too stoob i think raov has to much history to just let it go like that for nothing, and im sure while we go on some of the old leaders/founders/admins will join us again when they settle down with the real life.
Back to top Go down
Stoob
Leader
Leader

Number of posts : 379
Xfire : stoob19

PostSubject: Re: Recent Resignations.   Recent Resignations. I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 12:31 pm

Yeah, hellz should be done with school soon I think, and hope. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Butcher
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: Recent Resignations.   Recent Resignations. I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 4:40 pm

k let me get this straight, cool quit cuz of joo, and he apparently joined some top cal/cevo team cuz he wanted to play competitive, now i see him in meatheads clan, im confused.
Back to top Go down
Bluntz

Number of posts : 167
Xfire : dcmagicman
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Recent Resignations.   Recent Resignations. I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 5:14 pm

lol
your not the only 1
Back to top Go down
Messiah
Admin
Admin
Messiah

Number of posts : 315
Xfire : vicky2526

PostSubject: Re: Recent Resignations.   Recent Resignations. I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:11 pm

so... he left cause of joo then he goes and joins the clan joo is in? strange decision is strange?
Back to top Go down
Butcher
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: Recent Resignations.   Recent Resignations. I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:19 pm

yep Shocked
Back to top Go down
wolfy
Leader
Leader
wolfy

Number of posts : 189
Xfire : wolfyretired
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Recent Resignations.   Recent Resignations. I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:32 am

W T F is going on holy shit. scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
FlaTL!nE
Leader
Leader
FlaTL!nE

Number of posts : 208
Xfire : ptu7

PostSubject: Re: Recent Resignations.   Recent Resignations. I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 10:01 am

honestly this is what it comes down to, if people are going to leave this easily its because they want to, they have no heart or dedication to stay and be apart of raov. i respect anyones decision, but the truth is if they left its cause they are following another player hat they like so much and they had no desire to stay.
Back to top Go down
Messiah
Admin
Admin
Messiah

Number of posts : 315
Xfire : vicky2526

PostSubject: Re: Recent Resignations.   Recent Resignations. I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:52 pm

wolfyretired wrote:
W T F is going on holy shit. scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch
army of scratching dudes are scratching
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recent Resignations.   Recent Resignations. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recent Resignations.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RAoV Forums :: RAoV Only :: General Discussion-
Jump to: