RAoV Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

Go down 
+9
wolfy
The Mood
Butcher
Killer
FlaTL!nE
Jethro
Cool
Stoob
MeatHead
13 posters
AuthorMessage
MeatHead

MeatHead

Number of posts : 114
Xfire : wsmmeathead
Registration date : 2009-02-08

So long, and thanks for all the fish. Empty
PostSubject: So long, and thanks for all the fish.   So long, and thanks for all the fish. I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:30 am

Accept this as my resignation as a leader and member of RAoV. It's been fun up until now, but I think it's time that I quit the clan. My primary reponsiblity as a clan leader was to add a bit of maturity to the clan. It's been fun goofing around and acting like a teenager, but ultimatley I always return to my adult nature. That is not the case for some of the teenagers in the clan; acting like a teenager IS their nature and it's all they know. It is difficult for me to be a member, let alone a leader, of such a group. It is for this reason that I must resign. See you around.

Stoob, please change my Vent account to a registered guest account. I tried to do it myself, but was unsuccessful.
Back to top Go down
Stoob
Leader
Leader

Number of posts : 379
Xfire : stoob19
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: So long, and thanks for all the fish.   So long, and thanks for all the fish. I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 12:13 pm

If you're referring to me not being mature meat, look at what you are acting like right now. A Child, but have it your way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamraov.com
Cool

Cool

Number of posts : 53
Xfire : cool0507

PostSubject: Re: So long, and thanks for all the fish.   So long, and thanks for all the fish. I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 12:24 pm

no meatie, all i can say is, i hope that i am not a reason why you left. I will miss you. Take care.
Back to top Go down
Jethro
Jethro

Number of posts : 116
Xfire : jethromp3
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: So long, and thanks for all the fish.   So long, and thanks for all the fish. I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 1:37 pm

To echo Cool, take care of yourself man, we'll all miss you.
Back to top Go down
FlaTL!nE
Leader
Leader
FlaTL!nE

Number of posts : 208
Xfire : ptu7

PostSubject: Re: So long, and thanks for all the fish.   So long, and thanks for all the fish. I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 2:40 pm

meat i love you man nooooooo,
"what is love baby dont hurt, dont hurt me no more".
i respect any decision a person makes but it sucks not to be apart of something your not apart of. meat ur an awesome dude hope we can still game the same.
Back to top Go down
Killer

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: So long, and thanks for all the fish.   So long, and thanks for all the fish. I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:16 pm

MEAT. NO! COME BACK! DONT LEAVE! AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Back to top Go down
MeatHead

MeatHead

Number of posts : 114
Xfire : wsmmeathead

PostSubject: Re: So long, and thanks for all the fish.   So long, and thanks for all the fish. I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:35 pm

Stoob, thanks for calling me a child. Nice. Since you've decided to be the judge of what is childish, please let me know what the mature course of action is. Maybe you could try to insult me again in the process.
Back to top Go down
Stoob
Leader
Leader

Number of posts : 379
Xfire : stoob19

PostSubject: Re: So long, and thanks for all the fish.   So long, and thanks for all the fish. I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 6:22 pm

Will do kid-oh!
Back to top Go down
Butcher
Leader
Leader

Number of posts : 343
Xfire : raovbutch

PostSubject: Re: So long, and thanks for all the fish.   So long, and thanks for all the fish. I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 6:37 pm

MeatHead wrote:
My primary reponsiblity as a clan leader was to add a bit of maturity to the clan.

LOL, funny cuz everytime i was in a channel with you you were the one acting immature.

P.S if you lookin for a mature clan theres [HI] from demo there recruiting. Take care, and goodluck.
Back to top Go down
The Mood

Number of posts : 45
Xfire : remzin
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: So long, and thanks for all the fish.   So long, and thanks for all the fish. I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 6:40 pm

We love you all Meat. :'(

Take care man. We all have to grow up at some point.

Hope you still play on the Public SnD man. You made the server godly.

Miss ya man Sad
Back to top Go down
wolfy
Leader
Leader
wolfy

Number of posts : 189
Xfire : wolfyretired

PostSubject: Re: So long, and thanks for all the fish.   So long, and thanks for all the fish. I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:24 pm

Well meat, I don't know why you would make your decision like this out of the blue. But as Flat said, we're going to respect any RAoV veteran's wishes and to remember them for the person for what they did and who they were. I also hope that I wasn't a big influence in your decision of leaving. But we look forward to seeing you around, and I just wanna say thanks for all you've done for us and just being 'that guy' to make everyone's day one way or another. See ya around bud.

So long, and thanks for all the fish. Wolfysigcopy

Also to add on, and i'm sure that I speak for all members that have gotten to know you these past weeks and months, and for some of us years, you did your part, now its time for you just to relax =) Be sure to hop on vent once in a while and not be a stranger eh? =) Ight, peace.
Back to top Go down
Messiah
Admin
Admin
Messiah

Number of posts : 315
Xfire : vicky2526

PostSubject: Re: So long, and thanks for all the fish.   So long, and thanks for all the fish. I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:09 pm

<3 D: ;o Baw. Come around now and then. Smile
Back to top Go down
Bluntz

Number of posts : 167
Xfire : dcmagicman
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: So long, and thanks for all the fish.   So long, and thanks for all the fish. I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 4:12 pm

cya mr.meat nice playing with ya <3
Back to top Go down
J0hn_G4lt
J0hn_G4lt

Number of posts : 22
Xfire : kingchideau876
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: So long, and thanks for all the fish.   So long, and thanks for all the fish. I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 11:25 pm

Wait, Meathead, your joking rite? Don't leave the clan...Don't leave...me...

Well okay, it's your choice. I thought this was a joke when I saw this though.
Back to top Go down
http://johnchideau.blogspot.com/
A JEEP
A JEEP

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: Re: So long, and thanks for all the fish.   So long, and thanks for all the fish. I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:01 am

well cya later meathead its been fun shit playing with you :]

Beep Beep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So long, and thanks for all the fish.   So long, and thanks for all the fish. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So long, and thanks for all the fish.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RAoV Forums :: RAoV Public :: General-
Jump to: