RAoV Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anthony issue

Go down 
+2
Bluntz
Butcher
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Butcher
Leader
Leader

Number of posts : 343
Xfire : raovbutch
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Anthony issue Empty
PostSubject: Anthony issue   Anthony issue I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 5:40 pm

hey guys just wanna know if u could unban anthony from the server...hes a old old raov member, better said first raov recruit...i know hes acting like a noob on the shoutbox now but all old raov members know that thats how he talks he doesnt mean no harm hes just like that...so yea whoever banned him if u could unban that would be cool thx Wink

Edit: I just spoke with him on xfire he said flatline banned him, so flat could u unban him pls, the name he was using is -YaBoy...thx.
Back to top Go down
Bluntz

Number of posts : 167
Xfire : dcmagicman
Registration date : 2009-02-07

Anthony issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthony issue   Anthony issue I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:28 pm

i understand he is a old friend but i asked him to post on forums cus shout box isn't meant for
ban issues he doesn't need to call me a dickhead i am a dickhead but he doesn't know that
he still needs to respect members and calling me a dickhead is a reason alone to ban i think he should know that..
Back to top Go down
Butcher
Leader
Leader

Anthony issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthony issue   Anthony issue I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:30 pm

didnt he call wolfy a dickhead? if so thats cool cuz wolfy already knows Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bluntz

Anthony issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthony issue   Anthony issue I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:30 pm

no i posted with (name) didn't realize but check my ip mm same ip

Last edited by Bluntz on Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Butcher
Leader
Leader

Anthony issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthony issue   Anthony issue I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:33 pm

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Stoob
Leader
Leader

Number of posts : 379
Xfire : stoob19

Anthony issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthony issue   Anthony issue I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:59 am

He's a fag, all he does is come in the server and spam. -_-
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamraov.com
FlaTL!nE
Leader
Leader
FlaTL!nE

Number of posts : 208
Xfire : ptu7

Anthony issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthony issue   Anthony issue I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:33 am

i remember this kid, lol and i am the nice one around here, i warned him a few times and he just was acting like he runs shit, fucking disrespectful and continuing to use the launcher. i never ban people it is always a kick especially after i warn them like 5 times. but i will unban him.
Back to top Go down
Butcher
Leader
Leader

Anthony issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthony issue   Anthony issue I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:37 am

oh, he didnt tell me that u warned him for using the launcher or anything he just said u banned him for nothing...sry didnt know about that...well since u unbanned him now if he starts anything again feel free to ban him for life.
Back to top Go down
FlaTL!nE
Leader
Leader
FlaTL!nE

Anthony issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthony issue   Anthony issue I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:47 am

yea i am always easy on people and give lots of chances. but i do ont have access to the server files so i cant view the txt file to view the banned players. somone with access to this has to delete him from the ban.txt file i think, if you do please post it here so i dont go around asking people all day if they unbanned this dude.
Back to top Go down
wolfy
Leader
Leader
wolfy

Number of posts : 189
Xfire : wolfyretired
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Anthony issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthony issue   Anthony issue I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:31 am

If he really wants to get unbanned he'll post on the forums like i've instructed =) As far as i'm concerned he has nothing to do with us nowdays...and we all know that he sure as hell could. Besides, as flat said, he gave him plenty of warnings and anthony simply ignored him. But if you guys really want him unbanned, just tell me and it'll be done.
Back to top Go down
FlaTL!nE
Leader
Leader
FlaTL!nE

Anthony issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthony issue   Anthony issue I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:36 am

yea wolfy unban him
Back to top Go down
Butcher
Leader
Leader

Anthony issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthony issue   Anthony issue I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:44 am

like i said he didnt tell me bout any of this he just said he was playing in the server and got banned by flatline...since hes been banned for a reason its up to u now if u wanna unban him or not.
Back to top Go down
Bluntz

Anthony issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthony issue   Anthony issue I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:14 am

that is what they all say i wasn't even doing any thing Sad
Back to top Go down
MeatHead

MeatHead

Number of posts : 114
Xfire : wsmmeathead

Anthony issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthony issue   Anthony issue I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:30 pm

<=== likes to Insta-ban, no warnings, no second chances.
Back to top Go down
Stoob
Leader
Leader

Number of posts : 379
Xfire : stoob19

Anthony issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthony issue   Anthony issue I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:58 am

If you haven't unbanned him wolfy, don't. I know he can be a good guy, and I know he was the first member in RAOV. But I'm never going to forget what he did to our twl teams, and our vent/teamspeak. Sorry, but he's banned for good.
Back to top Go down
wolfy
Leader
Leader
wolfy

Number of posts : 189
Xfire : wolfyretired

Anthony issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthony issue   Anthony issue I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 4:16 pm

Hmm srys already unbanned him Friday I think it was, but if he's seen I suppose we could give him a perma-ban Smile I don't give a shit to be honest
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anthony issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthony issue   Anthony issue I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anthony issue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RAoV Forums :: RAoV Only :: General Discussion-
Jump to: