RAoV Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help me find a good Gaming PC

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Butcher
Leader
Leader

Number of posts : 343
Xfire : raovbutch
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Help me find a good Gaming PC Empty
PostSubject: Help me find a good Gaming PC   Help me find a good Gaming PC I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:09 am

Alright as u guys know ima be heading to new york in about a week and i need some help on finding a good Gaming /Affordable PC...any clue on what i should get?
Back to top Go down
A JEEP
A JEEP

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Help me find a good Gaming PC   Help me find a good Gaming PC I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 1:45 pm

What is affordable? $$$$$
Back to top Go down
Pure

Number of posts : 35
Xfire : purekiller29
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Help me find a good Gaming PC   Help me find a good Gaming PC I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 2:30 pm

Ive got an opinion . I have purchased 2 gaming pc's and a laptop from cyberpowerpc.com within the last 3 years . To me there prices are not to be beat Ive looked around alot!!! If someone knows of another place let me know haha. There support is awesome !! couple years ago i changed power suppley graphics card added some ram. and had blue screen issues there tech support actuallly walked me through trouble shooting to fix my problem!!!!! and he knew i had changed all that stuff great support!!! good warranty just as good as dells. If you add up the parts for a build compared to your custom build through them theres not much of a difference in price and you dont have all the hassle. OK that said are you going DesKtop PC OR LAPTOP? PRICE/ and do you need help with figuring out parts? I would be glad to help or im sure there are plenty of competent people within Your raov clan.
Back to top Go down
Butcher
Leader
Leader

Number of posts : 343
Xfire : raovbutch
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Help me find a good Gaming PC   Help me find a good Gaming PC I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 2:51 pm

desktop ofcourse and around 800$ without monitor 1200$ with monitor..
Back to top Go down
Piggy

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Help me find a good Gaming PC   Help me find a good Gaming PC I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 3:13 pm

Build one? o_O
Back to top Go down
A JEEP
A JEEP

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Help me find a good Gaming PC   Help me find a good Gaming PC I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 3:23 pm

you could make a decent pc for that price :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help me find a good Gaming PC   Help me find a good Gaming PC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help me find a good Gaming PC
Page 1 of 1