RAoV Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

College bound?

Go down 
+2
Butcher
decyfer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
decyfer
Webmaster
Webmaster
decyfer

Number of posts : 213
Xfire : greentide
Registration date : 2009-02-06

College bound? Empty
PostSubject: College bound?   College bound? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:11 pm

I know a lot of our members are graduating this year, and I was wondering what colleges you guys got into? Anything interesting?

Also for any of the senior citizens in the clan, (I'm looking at YOU meathead! Suspect ) I was wondering if you have any interesting stories to tell about your college experiences.

Well I got a scholarship for PAFA, (Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Arts) and that was my top school of the list. Anyways, my gf got a scholarship as well, but she ended up turning it down. She's gonna be heading to NYU next year. Flatline, you better back the fuck away or i'll cut your balls off and ram them down your god damn throat. Have a nice day. Very Happy

Anyway, chat away.
Back to top Go down
http://teamraov.turtleforum.net
Butcher
Leader
Leader

Number of posts : 343
Xfire : raovbutch

College bound? Empty
PostSubject: Re: College bound?   College bound? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:15 pm

decyfer wrote:
Anyways, my gf got a scholarship as well, but she ended up turning it down. She's gonna be heading to NYU next year.

wooo is she hot? Cool
Back to top Go down
decyfer
Webmaster
Webmaster
decyfer

College bound? Empty
PostSubject: Re: College bound?   College bound? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:34 am

-_-
Back to top Go down
Butcher
Leader
Leader

Number of posts : 343
Xfire : raovbutch

College bound? Empty
PostSubject: Re: College bound?   College bound? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:49 am

decyfer wrote:
-_-

shes chinese?
Back to top Go down
wolfy
Leader
Leader
wolfy

Number of posts : 189
Xfire : wolfyretired
Registration date : 2009-02-08

College bound? Empty
PostSubject: Re: College bound?   College bound? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:18 am

I'm haven't applied yet, but I'm going to be attending the University of Michigan: Construction and Engineering program. When i'm down there I might have to come see you Michigan dwellers. =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamraov.com
MeatHead

MeatHead

Number of posts : 114
Xfire : wsmmeathead
Registration date : 2009-02-08

College bound? Empty
PostSubject: Re: College bound?   College bound? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:43 am

[quote="decyfer"]

Also for any of the senior citizens in the clan, (I'm looking at YOU meathead! Suspect ) I was wondering if you have any interesting stories to tell about your college experiences.quote]

Aside from the frequent casual sex, and weekend alcohol and drug binging, there's really not much to tell about my college experiences.
Back to top Go down
Jethro
Jethro

Number of posts : 116
Xfire : jethromp3
Registration date : 2009-02-09

College bound? Empty
PostSubject: Re: College bound?   College bound? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 6:14 pm

Well I'm taking UBC Engineering, just finishing up first year. It's pretty sick, and since it's in Canada, and in the most beautiful province, it pretty much rocks all your worlds.

and this is for you decyfer..
a classic quote from woody allen's Everything you always wanted to know about sex, but were too afraid to ask.

The Girl: For me, Norman Mailer has exactly that same sort of relevance - that affirmitive, negative duality that only Proust or Flaubert could achieve.
The Operator: I don't know if we're gonna make it or not, doesn't look too good.
The Girl: I'm a graduate of New York University.
The Operator: We're gonna make it.
Back to top Go down
decyfer
Webmaster
Webmaster
decyfer

College bound? Empty
PostSubject: Re: College bound?   College bound? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:11 pm

Butcher wrote:
decyfer wrote:
-_-

shes chinese?

yes... She's going to china all summer so basically I don't see her for a long time after school's over T_T

wolfyretired wrote:
I'm haven't applied yet, but I'm going to be attending the University of Michigan: Construction and Engineering program. When i'm down there I might have to come see you Michigan dwellers. =)

um.... Don't you have to apply to college before you get in there, and doesn't your college have a deadline to apply? o.O

Jethro wrote:
and this is for you decyfer..
a classic quote from woody allen's Everything you always wanted to know about sex, but were too afraid to ask.

The Girl: For me, Norman Mailer has exactly that same sort of relevance - that affirmitive, negative duality that only Proust or Flaubert could achieve.
The Operator: I don't know if we're gonna make it or not, doesn't look too good.
The Girl: I'm a graduate of New York University.
The Operator: We're gonna make it.

asshole... Fuck you and fuck canada... that's right, I said it. Razz
Back to top Go down
FlaTL!nE
Leader
Leader
FlaTL!nE

Number of posts : 208
Xfire : ptu7

College bound? Empty
PostSubject: Re: College bound?   College bound? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:45 am

yesssss meat animal house baby. and decyfer NYU is good school and a good location in the city, and dont worry about me, ill turn her down when she throws her self at me. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

College bound? Empty
PostSubject: Re: College bound?   College bound? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

College bound?
Page 1 of 1