RAoV Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No Explosives

Go down 
+5
decyfer
Cool
Bluntz
Neenja-X
MeatHead
9 posters
AuthorMessage
MeatHead

MeatHead

Number of posts : 114
Xfire : wsmmeathead
Registration date : 2009-02-08

No Explosives Empty
PostSubject: No Explosives   No Explosives I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 11:26 pm

What do you all think of making a rule on the server - no explosives? We've been hearing a lot of complaints about 3-nades, nade spamming, claymores, rockets, noob tubes, C4, etc. How about we try NO EXPOLSIVES out for a few days and see how it goes? Smoke and flash-bangs would of course be allowed.
Back to top Go down
Neenja-X

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-05

No Explosives Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Explosives   No Explosives I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 11:33 pm

Yes let us do this, a good idea, nade spams and not being able to even leave the spawn in some maps is just retarded
Back to top Go down
Bluntz

Number of posts : 167
Xfire : dcmagicman
Registration date : 2009-02-07

No Explosives Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Explosives   No Explosives I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 11:50 pm

i am down for sure.
i was getting tired of acting like ever 1 and random nade every thing
Back to top Go down
Cool

Cool

Number of posts : 53
Xfire : cool0507
Registration date : 2009-02-06

No Explosives Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Explosives   No Explosives I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:28 am

i think getting rid of all explosives isn't a good idea, maybe just 3x nades
Back to top Go down
decyfer
Webmaster
Webmaster
decyfer

Number of posts : 213
Xfire : greentide

No Explosives Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Explosives   No Explosives I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:38 am

Just make it a promod server if you are gonna do that, there's no point in stock, if you are gonna ban like 5 perks and nades. All hell will break loose if you add those rules to a stock server, since we only have like 4 admins.

Man... I guess I'll have to find another snd server like ours to play with my c4s then, since cod4 get's boring after like 10 minutes of shooting.
Back to top Go down
http://teamraov.turtleforum.net
Messiah
Admin
Admin
Messiah

Number of posts : 315
Xfire : vicky2526

No Explosives Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Explosives   No Explosives I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 2:39 am

I dont mind when people use explosives in general, but having 3 nades is faggotry.
Back to top Go down
#verteX
#verteX

Number of posts : 17
Xfire : allstar000
Registration date : 2009-03-12

No Explosives Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Explosives   No Explosives I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:43 pm

promod it up Smile
Back to top Go down
Jethro
Jethro

Number of posts : 116
Xfire : jethromp3
Registration date : 2009-02-09

No Explosives Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Explosives   No Explosives I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 2:00 pm

I agree I hate getting gade with explosives, but I agree with decyfer I think you guys would have a hard time maintaining the peace.
Back to top Go down
Neenja-X

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-05

No Explosives Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Explosives   No Explosives I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 6:08 pm

We talked on Ventrilo and the idea was just to remove 3x nades, nothing else, I believe that can be found perfectly acceptable and alot of the reg players agreed with me that they would prefer it, I believe it would be a good idea. I think it would actually make the server more popular for people that want to play semi-promod server aka being able to snipe when they want instead of just having one sniper. Personally I think this would actually be fun and would allow a greater experience in some of the maps we have choosen, we don't have very many large maps in a rotation and it causes it to be rather boring to play. EX: District, you can't even leave the spawn without getting naded and by the time you are able to even do anything they are all set up. Vacant another grenade pinning map. I just think more people that play in our server would enjoy this.
Back to top Go down
Bluntz

Number of posts : 167
Xfire : dcmagicman
Registration date : 2009-02-07

No Explosives Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Explosives   No Explosives I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 6:32 pm

cool thats 3 x nade is the gayest
Back to top Go down
FlaTL!nE
Leader
Leader
FlaTL!nE

Number of posts : 208
Xfire : ptu7

No Explosives Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Explosives   No Explosives I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:31 am

it is pretty gay, but there are other shit perks that are gay, and these gay homo fag queer fagda 2 way perks annoy people, but when we keep restricting things in due time most of the shit people will have a problem with, people bitch about stuns, are you going to take that off too? dead silence people curse over is that next? how about claymores and extra explosives as c4's. i say leave the only restriction to be grenade launchers. plus not that many people use 3x frags.
Back to top Go down
MeatHead

MeatHead

Number of posts : 114
Xfire : wsmmeathead
Registration date : 2009-02-08

No Explosives Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Explosives   No Explosives I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:41 am

How about we discourage 3x nade spamming and not 3x nades? We already discourage scrolling, and that works fine. We can simply put in a server message that says something like, "3x nade spamming is not allowed". Players will generally police themselves, and admins can kick people from time to time to set an example.

I also like the idea of putting a message on the server that discourages all the noob gay shit that we all don't like. Som thing like, "NOOB CHECKLIST: dead silence, P90 with double tap, Juggernaught." Of course some smart ass might just try to emulate it, but we might discourage people from using certain perks by humiliating them.
Back to top Go down
decyfer
Webmaster
Webmaster
decyfer

Number of posts : 213
Xfire : greentide

No Explosives Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Explosives   No Explosives I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 3:53 pm

I say it should just say "We discourage nade spamming." I think the 3x part isn't necessary since that's the only way to nade spam anyway on snd.
Back to top Go down
http://teamraov.turtleforum.net
Sponsored content

No Explosives Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Explosives   No Explosives I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Explosives
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RAoV Forums :: RAoV Public :: General-
Jump to: