RAoV Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

reserved slots

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
J0hn_G4lt
J0hn_G4lt

Number of posts : 22
Xfire : kingchideau876
Registration date : 2009-03-13

reserved slots Empty
PostSubject: reserved slots   reserved slots I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:47 pm

I wanted to know if we have a system where members of RAoV can connect to a full server (the public SnD server)? occasionally i notice other people connect and the server is filled to 19/18. Can anyone explain to me why the server is filled beyond it's capacity? lol I want to play but the server seems to be full alot.
Back to top Go down
http://johnchideau.blogspot.com/
Messiah
Admin
Admin
Messiah

Number of posts : 315
Xfire : vicky2526
Registration date : 2009-02-06

reserved slots Empty
PostSubject: Re: reserved slots   reserved slots I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 7:06 am

20 slot with 2 private slots. donate >$5 to get the pass. o_O
Back to top Go down
MeatHead

MeatHead

Number of posts : 114
Xfire : wsmmeathead
Registration date : 2009-02-08

reserved slots Empty
PostSubject: Re: reserved slots   reserved slots I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:17 am

Pay up, chump.
Back to top Go down
J0hn_G4lt
J0hn_G4lt

Number of posts : 22
Xfire : kingchideau876
Registration date : 2009-03-13

reserved slots Empty
PostSubject: Re: reserved slots   reserved slots I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 8:27 pm

ooooooo...kk lol im too poor to donate Razz Naw just kidding mebe sumtime in the future.
Back to top Go down
http://johnchideau.blogspot.com/
FlaTL!nE
Leader
Leader
FlaTL!nE

Number of posts : 208
Xfire : ptu7
Registration date : 2009-02-06

reserved slots Empty
PostSubject: Re: reserved slots   reserved slots I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:34 am

yo leaders how about keeping track of the donators and changing the pass according to the month of the persons donations, cause i see conflict in pvt slots already, and it wont be fair for those who chipped in.
Back to top Go down
MeatHead

MeatHead

Number of posts : 114
Xfire : wsmmeathead
Registration date : 2009-02-08

reserved slots Empty
PostSubject: Re: reserved slots   reserved slots I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:32 am

It's the responsibility of those who donate to get the PW from me or Stoob. Often there are more than 2 donators a month, and only 2 private slots, so there are no guarantees that a private slot will always be available. But it is extremely rare that a private slot is not available. Members can also ask an admin that someone be kicked from the server to make room. Any way you cut it, members and donators have an advantage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

reserved slots Empty
PostSubject: Re: reserved slots   reserved slots I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

reserved slots
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RAoV Forums :: RAoV Public :: General-
Jump to: