RAoV Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

miLD APP [Accepted]

Go down 
+7
n00bie
Teirce
ockilla
wolfy
barry1
Messiah
m
11 posters
AuthorMessage
m

m

Number of posts : 3
Xfire : cpowers51
Registration date : 2009-09-12

miLD APP [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: miLD APP [Accepted]   miLD APP [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:43 am

Hey guys I QUIT ROC!!! sooo im looking to join RAOV!!! now there is one thing i wish to do and that is pick a new name for my self! I quit smoking cigarettes about 2 weeks ago and would like to quit forever! sooo i dnt wanna have any recolection of my past... and the reason my name was mild is because of the MARLOBORO MILD cigs.... lol my fav.... so I would like change it to vaLor!!! (ty butch)

Name: Colin
games: COD4, COD6(soon enough), COH, CS:S, DOD:S, MOHA, RSV, COD2, COD1
gaming style: SCOPE BABY, or assault

Last edited by m on Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Messiah
Admin
Admin
Messiah

Number of posts : 315
Xfire : vicky2526
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: miLD APP [Accepted]   miLD APP [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:07 am

Razz good luck! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
barry1

barry1

Number of posts : 4
Xfire : barry4
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: miLD APP [Accepted]   miLD APP [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:55 pm

m wrote:
Hey guys I QUIT ROC!!! sooo im looking to join RAOV!!! now there is one thing i wish to do and that is pick a new name for my self! I quit smoking cigarettes about 2 weeks ago and would like to quit forever! sooo i dnt wanna have any recolection of my past... and the reason my name was mild is because of the MARLOBORO MILD cigs.... lol my fav.... so I would like change it to vaLor!!! (ty butch)

Name: Colin
games: COD4, COD6(soon enough), COH, CS:S, DOD:S, MOHA, RSV, COD2, COD1
gaming style: SCOPE BABY, or assault

I used to hate Marlboro Milds when I was a smoker, they always made me hiccup when I took a drag off one...really weird.
Back to top Go down
wolfy
Leader
Leader
wolfy

Number of posts : 189
Xfire : wolfyretired
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: miLD APP [Accepted]   miLD APP [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:17 am

Look forward to seeing you around more bud, you've honestly made a good impression with me. Hopefully for everyone else too Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamraov.com
ockilla
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: miLD APP [Accepted]   miLD APP [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:37 am

miLD APP [Accepted] Stamp_of_Approvalcopy
Back to top Go down
m

m

PostSubject: Re: miLD APP [Accepted]   miLD APP [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:14 am

lol ^^ well i got the OC stamp of approval!! do i get the m&m cookie now??? PLZZ
Back to top Go down
Teirce

Number of posts : 157
Xfire : biteme206
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: miLD APP [Accepted]   miLD APP [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:21 am

Yay someone to CoH with

The dude seemed chill enough :O
Back to top Go down
http://www.engineeredbeauty.com
n00bie
n00bie

Number of posts : 47
Xfire : n00biie
Registration date : 2009-06-01

PostSubject: Re: miLD APP [Accepted]   miLD APP [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:34 pm

get him IN
Back to top Go down
http://www.gunzos.com
m

m

PostSubject: Re: miLD APP [Accepted]   miLD APP [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 4:30 pm

THANK YOU GUYS!!!
i wont disappoint
oh and if ANYONE HERE NEEDS A SIGNATURE PM ME THERE FREE!!
Back to top Go down
Teirce

Number of posts : 157
Xfire : biteme206
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: miLD APP [Accepted]   miLD APP [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:45 pm

WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE THAT DO THOSE ALREADY :O
Back to top Go down
http://www.engineeredbeauty.com
decyfer
Webmaster
Webmaster
decyfer

Number of posts : 213
Xfire : greentide

PostSubject: Re: miLD APP [Accepted]   miLD APP [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 9:48 pm

The more the marrier I always say, and the less work for me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://teamraov.turtleforum.net
FlaTL!nE
Leader
Leader
FlaTL!nE

Number of posts : 208
Xfire : ptu7

PostSubject: Re: miLD APP [Accepted]   miLD APP [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:02 am

welcome aboard, and STUGOTS thanks for posting that he got in, how the fuck we are to know. POST THAT FUCKIGN SHIT, FUCKING ROID RAGE COMING ON FUCK, IMA GO FUCKING SNAP NECKS NOW CHECK THE FUCKING NEWS, FUCKING NEIGHBORHOOD IS GONNA TURN UPSIDE DOWN, IM NOT EVEN GOING TO KNOCK OR RING BELLS IM JUST GONNA FUCKING RUSH THROUGH THE DOOR AT BREAKFAST TIME JUMP ON THE TABLE KICK THE KIDS ORANGE JUICE AND JUST FUCKING FIELD GOAL HIS HEAD, THEN WHEN I GET TO THE MOTHER I WILL SHOVE YOUR FACE UP HER HUSBANDS ASS AND THROW THEM OUT THE WINDOW, THE DAUGHTER WILL LIVE TO SPREAD THE WORD.
Back to top Go down
n00bie
n00bie

PostSubject: Re: miLD APP [Accepted]   miLD APP [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:53 am

m wrote:
THANK YOU GUYS!!!
i wont disappoint
oh and if ANYONE HERE NEEDS A SIGNATURE PM ME THERE FREE!!
You want to capitalize that 'i' and it would be "they're."

decyfer wrote:
The more the marrier I always say, and the less work for me.
it's "merrier"
Back to top Go down
Stoob
Leader
Leader

Number of posts : 379
Xfire : stoob19

PostSubject: Re: miLD APP [Accepted]   miLD APP [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 12:08 pm

n00bie wrote:

it's "merrier"

No sir, you did not capitalize the "I" in your correction.
Back to top Go down
n00bie
n00bie

PostSubject: Re: miLD APP [Accepted]   miLD APP [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:00 pm

Stoob wrote:
n00bie wrote:

it's "merrier"

No sir, you did not capitalize the "I" in your correction.

I chose not to capitalize that 'i' because it wasn't really the start of a sentence.
Back to top Go down
Stoob
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: miLD APP [Accepted]   miLD APP [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 5:09 pm

Then what was it?
Back to top Go down
{ROC}VanHagar

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-09-15

PostSubject: Re: miLD APP [Accepted]   miLD APP [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 6:21 pm

Sup peeps, forgive my intrusion and allow me to introduce myself. I am VanHagar, founder of the 10+ year old clan {ROC}. I normally would not care, nor would I normally take the time to speak up about a former member, but the way MiLD handled his membership is that of a 4yr old. We let this guy in our clan, a clan who prides its self on loyalty, put up with his terrible Ventrilo manners and lack of activity within our clan. He was a member for several months, his art work even displayed on our banner, we called him brother, - but for some reason he decides to turn his back on over 50 fellow members, LIES to us about leaving and jumps ship to clan hop to you guys. If this is the type of member you guys want/have in your clan, - then like most, yours too will fall into the "forgotten and burned" pit of clans that no longer exist.

I think respect and loyalty for ANY clan is foremost when you recruit, and is the only thing you can hope for FROM a recruit.....MiLD has neither.

PS - don't be fooled - his sigs are generic at most, you guys can have our trash if you want.

Just wanted to give those who run this clan a heads up. I'll bother you no more.
VanHagar -
Back to top Go down
FlaTL!nE
Leader
Leader
FlaTL!nE

Number of posts : 208
Xfire : ptu7

PostSubject: Re: miLD APP [Accepted]   miLD APP [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:36 pm

thanks for the heads up and info on this, we aprreciate it. if he is who u say he is, its his loss not ours. thanks again for this info.
Back to top Go down
{ROC}VanHagar

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-09-15

PostSubject: Re: miLD APP [Accepted]   miLD APP [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 8:37 pm

Stool - Hey, if you understood my post you would have gathered that I was not TELLING you who to recruit rather than just a friendly warning.

As far as "digging" - once again it was MiLD who lied and was stupid enough to put your tags on where we could see it in XFire....duh.

Man...honestly, you can have him.

I, to better explain myself, was offering you a warning...one clan leader to another, but you take it as you will.
Back to top Go down
ockilla
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: miLD APP [Accepted]   miLD APP [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 8:41 pm

{ROC}VanHagar wrote:
Just wanted to give those who run this clan a heads up. I'll bother you no more.
VanHagar -

I Think They Got That... And Its STOOB... Not Stool
Back to top Go down
n00bie
n00bie

PostSubject: Re: miLD APP [Accepted]   miLD APP [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:10 pm

I like where this thread is going. Stoob's new name is Stool now. Stool, you can call me n00lie if it makes you feel better.
Back to top Go down
Stoob
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: miLD APP [Accepted]   miLD APP [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:40 pm

Well, some people just need thicker glasses. It's alright, that comes with age. He keeps telling me that I'm too young, etc etc. Gramps here needs a lesson on gaming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: miLD APP [Accepted]   miLD APP [Accepted] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

miLD APP [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1