RAoV Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Updates with the clan.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stoob
Leader
Leader

Number of posts : 379
Xfire : stoob19
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Updates with the clan. Empty
PostSubject: Updates with the clan.   Updates with the clan. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:26 pm

General

• A new website will be launched, with the ability for people to customize their main site accounts with the current username/pass from this forum.

• This forum, as well as data from it will be built into the new website.

• Our second Mw2 server has been pre-ordered. We need to discuss what the gametypes should be.

Admins

• If someone is violating any rules, kick them, then you have the right to ban them if it is appropriate.

• When the new site is launched, we will have a section for banning, admins write here why the person is banned, and when.

Divisions

• We are dropping our tf2 and cs:s division. No one wants to try or work at it, fine by me. Our servers have been canceled.

Cod4

• Our new tdm server is up and running, I'd like to see people playing in it, trying to get it popular.

Have fun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamraov.com
ockilla
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Updates with the clan.   Updates with the clan. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:42 pm

Aye Aye Capt. Stoob, Lol Wink
Back to top Go down
riZ
Chief of Operations
Chief of Operations
riZ

Number of posts : 190
Xfire : theffoh
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Updates with the clan.   Updates with the clan. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 11:58 pm

yes this will happen soon but because i am lazy and i pick my nose alot we will have to wait until Tomorrow to get started...
Back to top Go down
http://digital-excellence.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Updates with the clan.   Updates with the clan. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Updates with the clan.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RAoV Forums :: RAoV Only :: General Discussion-
Jump to: