RAoV Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

possible newness?

Go down 
+8
Jethro
FlaTL!nE
Cool
mrmanth
HeLLz-G
decyfer
Messiah
Stoob
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Stoob
Leader
Leader

Number of posts : 379
Xfire : stoob19
Registration date : 2009-02-06

possible newness? Empty
PostSubject: possible newness?   possible newness? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 4:25 pm

tags?

The -raov][- ones are big, and some peopels name don't fit...

So we were thinking,

raov [name]
raov | name
or keep the same

Small and simple, discuss here, leave inputs, and any designs you think might work
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamraov.com
Messiah
Admin
Admin
Messiah

Number of posts : 315
Xfire : vicky2526

possible newness? Empty
PostSubject: Re: possible newness?   possible newness? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 4:52 pm

Stoob wrote:
tags?

raov [name]
this
Back to top Go down
decyfer
Webmaster
Webmaster
decyfer

Number of posts : 213
Xfire : greentide

possible newness? Empty
PostSubject: Re: possible newness?   possible newness? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 5:47 pm

I personally like the ones we have. I mean, it's not that much longer than the ones you put up there already (and about half don't even use the - at the end anyway. So that part isn't even necessary, making it the exact same length as that second one you put up there.) People with long names are probably going to have to shrink their names no matter what with our tag, because no matter what we use, it's gonna be at least 5 characters for the tag. Nobody's had a problem with shrinking their name either. (at least none that I've known about) It's something that makes us stand out from other clans. It's not too flashy, but it's different, and I like it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://teamraov.turtleforum.net
HeLLz-G
Leader
Leader
HeLLz-G

Number of posts : 30
Xfire : raovhellz
Registration date : 2009-02-07

possible newness? Empty
PostSubject: Re: possible newness?   possible newness? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 7:19 pm

I agree with Decyfer on this one, when we first got into CoD4 we went crazy with different tags and different ways of making them, so I say we stick with the ones we have but without the "-" at the end. So basically it would be -raov][HeLLz-G, you remember how long my name used to be so I had to shrink it because of the newer games coming out really don't allow long names. If someone has a problem with the lengths of their names then just shrink it, it really isn't that big a deal.
Back to top Go down
decyfer
Webmaster
Webmaster
decyfer

possible newness? Empty
PostSubject: Re: possible newness?   possible newness? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 7:27 pm

Well the dash is fine(it makes it look better), just for people that can't fit it in at the end they don't have to have it.
Back to top Go down
Stoob
Leader
Leader

possible newness? Empty
PostSubject: Re: possible newness?   possible newness? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 7:46 pm

I personally like the raov [stoob] look, I think it looks amazing in game
Back to top Go down
mrmanth

Number of posts : 31
Xfire : mrmanth

possible newness? Empty
PostSubject: Re: possible newness?   possible newness? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 7:54 pm

^..\|/*|raov||manth|*\|/..^

sounds good to me
Back to top Go down
decyfer
Webmaster
Webmaster
decyfer

possible newness? Empty
PostSubject: Re: possible newness?   possible newness? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:46 pm

manth... just wtf? lol
Back to top Go down
Cool

Cool

Number of posts : 53
Xfire : cool0507

possible newness? Empty
PostSubject: Re: possible newness?   possible newness? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:55 pm

i like these tags

raov [name]
Back to top Go down
FlaTL!nE
Leader
Leader
FlaTL!nE

Number of posts : 208
Xfire : ptu7

possible newness? Empty
PostSubject: Re: possible newness?   possible newness? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 9:15 pm

i like the ones we have
Back to top Go down
decyfer
Webmaster
Webmaster
decyfer

possible newness? Empty
PostSubject: Re: possible newness?   possible newness? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 2:20 am

Also if you guys do decide to change the tag(since i've seen some of you already decided to use it), it will be for cod4 only. In l4d we are already well known and we have respect among many of the people I've played with. (not even kidding lol) I may be no leader of the clan, but right now, l4d is priority over everything else, since it is our only team that is positive. (and undefeated) If you plan on scrimming or playing in matches with me, I expect you to use the old tag. (for l4d. Cod4, i don't really give a fuck what we use.)

Last edited by decyfer on Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jethro
Jethro

Number of posts : 116
Xfire : jethromp3
Registration date : 2009-02-09

possible newness? Empty
PostSubject: Re: possible newness?   possible newness? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 2:50 am

I don't care, I've been using the raov [] ones in game because you nubs told me too, but I'd be happy to switch back. Decyfer, when you play with me I expect you to bring the oranges at halftime.
Back to top Go down
MeatHead

MeatHead

Number of posts : 114
Xfire : wsmmeathead
Registration date : 2009-02-08

possible newness? Empty
PostSubject: Re: possible newness?   possible newness? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:50 am

Everyone knows that one should never wear "-raov][" after Labor Day. It was fine during the cold winter season, but spring has sprung, the snows are melting, and in the same way we should shed the heavy tags of winter for a breezy, sexy new look for spring. Tag designers from Milan to Paris are creating skin-tight revealing tags that show off a player's natural name. (Maybe too much name, say those with a prudish attitude). Players wearing "raov [name]" are saying that they are youthful and energetic, they are ready for life, love and fragging.
Back to top Go down
Stoob
Leader
Leader

possible newness? Empty
PostSubject: Re: possible newness?   possible newness? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:11 am

lol, meat. well I think the thing that bothers me most about the tags, is the fact that half the clan doesn't even know the actual 'tag' consits of the - at the end of the name also.
Back to top Go down
wolfy
Leader
Leader
wolfy

Number of posts : 189
Xfire : wolfyretired
Registration date : 2009-02-08

possible newness? Empty
PostSubject: Re: possible newness?   possible newness? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 5:52 pm

Just my opinion...but we held a seperate meeting with raov members about this subject already (changing clan tags)...and last that I remember we vowed to never change our tags again. I dont see any reason to be switching over, and I like the 'uniqueness' of these tags...never seen any like them before.
Back to top Go down
Stoob
Leader
Leader

possible newness? Empty
PostSubject: Re: possible newness?   possible newness? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 5:53 pm

yeah i know, you're welcome for the design. Razz this is true, I just wish everyone would always have the same, correct tag.
Back to top Go down
decyfer
Webmaster
Webmaster
decyfer

possible newness? Empty
PostSubject: Re: possible newness?   possible newness? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:34 am

Just tell people to put it on at the end. I'm sure they will listen.
Back to top Go down
-raov][PotHead

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-06-05

possible newness? Empty
PostSubject: Re: possible newness?   possible newness? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:35 pm

we should not change our tags, the way i look at it is that its our signature, people no us by it, so there for u should have thought of a better one b4 u started, people can change there name. everyone does it alot any way. Idea
Back to top Go down
velocity

Number of posts : 107
Xfire : thewall4
Registration date : 2009-06-04

possible newness? Empty
PostSubject: Re: possible newness?   possible newness? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:21 am

the raov [Velocity] would work nicely. ^__^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

possible newness? Empty
PostSubject: Re: possible newness?   possible newness? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

possible newness?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RAoV Forums :: RAoV Only :: General Discussion-
Jump to: