RAoV Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Community outreach.

Go down 
+3
ockilla
decyfer
Stoob
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Stoob
Leader
Leader

Number of posts : 379
Xfire : stoob19
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Community outreach. Empty
PostSubject: Community outreach.   Community outreach. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:52 am

This is also a website suggestion.

I think we should have something like a player of the week, that we can put on the server messages, etc. Make people who are regulars in our server another reason to come back and play in the server. It will also drive traffic to the forum/website because we could have weekly votings for players of the week, and somewhere on the main page we could have a little "Blog Spot" where probably wolfy could write something weekly. We could add like perks to getting player of the week and stuff. (Private slot)

I just want to drive more public traffic to our website and forums, and get people who aren't in the clan posting on the forums.

Also, if you have any server message requests, post em up here, cause they need a change.
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamraov.com
decyfer
Webmaster
Webmaster
decyfer

Number of posts : 213
Xfire : greentide

PostSubject: Re: Community outreach.   Community outreach. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 11:24 am

This sounds good.

NOW ANGRY MAN IS HAPPY.

;D-|-<
Back to top Go down
http://teamraov.turtleforum.net
ockilla
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Community outreach.   Community outreach. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:06 pm

I also Agree... and maybe we could do a video interview.... where they come into vent and we ask them questions and get footage of thm playing in game... and i would be down to do everything video wiseand sound recording in vent
Back to top Go down
brain105

Number of posts : 40
Xfire : brain105
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Community outreach.   Community outreach. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:00 pm

if we do a private slot as a prize, we have to remember to change it every week
Back to top Go down
decyfer
Webmaster
Webmaster
decyfer

PostSubject: Re: Community outreach.   Community outreach. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:16 pm

It's not that hard to change it. -.-
Back to top Go down
A JEEP
A JEEP

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Community outreach.   Community outreach. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:34 pm

hai i should be player of the week : D

honestly tho hello its been like 2 months
Back to top Go down
ockilla
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Community outreach.   Community outreach. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:43 pm

I Was Talking to Stoob About this Earlier... I Believe We Should Do Player Of the Month... It Will Make it Easier On All Of US... Due To The Fact, If We DO Video It Wouldnt be Up Till The End Of The Wekk... And by That Time It Would B Pointless... Cause I think A Video Interview Would Be Sick
Back to top Go down
decyfer
Webmaster
Webmaster
decyfer

PostSubject: Re: Community outreach.   Community outreach. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:48 pm

WoAh... RanDom cAPs ftw. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ockilla
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Community outreach.   Community outreach. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:50 pm

lolz thnx... im used to writing everything in all caps irl... due to the navy... they think its "easier" to read... so i have to remember that it doesnt matter anymore
Back to top Go down
Teirce

Number of posts : 157
Xfire : biteme206
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Community outreach.   Community outreach. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 10:04 pm

If we get more people that aren't in the clan active on the forums, more than likely some are going to apply. We will get a heavier influx of people trying to get in, and with our decision to tone down recruitment, we'll be denying a lot of applications. That's just my two cents on this whole ordeal. We'll seem like a bunch of dicks :O
Back to top Go down
http://www.engineeredbeauty.com
ockilla
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Community outreach.   Community outreach. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 10:16 pm

WE'll only sound like dicks if we dont post somewhere that we are being a little bit more strict on recruitment.
Back to top Go down
Messiah
Admin
Admin
Messiah

Number of posts : 315
Xfire : vicky2526

PostSubject: Re: Community outreach.   Community outreach. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:11 am

>;D}--<
ANGRY MAN ES NAO HAPPI. Mebe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Community outreach.   Community outreach. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Community outreach.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RAoV Forums :: RAoV Only :: General Discussion-
Jump to: