RAoV Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WADDUP CowS Aplication boy! [Declined]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheCow

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-07-25

WADDUP CowS Aplication boy! [Declined] Empty
PostSubject: WADDUP CowS Aplication boy! [Declined]   WADDUP CowS Aplication boy! [Declined] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:45 pm

Name: Avisay Flores (go bye Avi)
Alias:TheCow
Previous Clans: CAg
Games: COD4
Favourite Weapon: m40a3
Experience:Shit load of Cod, cal league scriming, ucken own with RPGS (ask nessy) And sniper and shottys
Xfire:Avisay2
Steam: N/A
Sex: M

I have always been askbed by Oc and Mitch to join the clan, alot of ex members i know that have been eithere booted like me (we are black sheep) or just joined. Ive played with Alot of ppl i know that have eventually joined RAOV , i am very competitive in league and have also been a team leader setting up scrim schedules and teams for league play. In league play im A ownage Sniper and also at demolitions, i have also played in twl mods (if interested) I enjoy playing in the server and going on ventrilo. Like ive said before ive played with alot of RAOV members before they were in RAOV and they know they want me in, ;D lets see what happens , i also have expericnce in beign an Admin for servers i was an admin in cag for more than 6 months.

Shoout out to all the homeboys:
Shake
DPman
Ockilla
Pothead
Samurai
Mitch
Cokeman
TonyD
piggy (lol farm animals)
Nessy

And to everyone else i dont know of WASSUP! cheers

Happy gaming see you in vent, holla at me :p
Back to top Go down
wolfy
Leader
Leader
wolfy

Number of posts : 189
Xfire : wolfyretired
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: WADDUP CowS Aplication boy! [Declined]   WADDUP CowS Aplication boy! [Declined] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:57 pm

As I have told the other potential recruits. Recruiting has come down to a very fine margin of who gets in and who doesn't, this is just a fair heads up for you bud. Remember to chill with us in vent as much as possible, and let us get to know you well. When the time comes we will make our decision- and even if your application is rejected the first time around you would be more than welcome to chill with us furthermore. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamraov.com
TheCow

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: WADDUP CowS Aplication boy! [Declined]   WADDUP CowS Aplication boy! [Declined] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:21 pm

Cool yeah im always in vent and talking to ppl and getting around to knowing everyone Happy gaming! cheers
Back to top Go down
Bob Dole
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: WADDUP CowS Aplication boy! [Declined]   WADDUP CowS Aplication boy! [Declined] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:06 pm

Hes a really cool dude.

Hes got my vote.
Back to top Go down
Piggy

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: WADDUP CowS Aplication boy! [Declined]   WADDUP CowS Aplication boy! [Declined] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:28 am

Hes cool...

Gotz my vote too.
Back to top Go down
wolfy
Leader
Leader
wolfy

Number of posts : 189
Xfire : wolfyretired
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: WADDUP CowS Aplication boy! [Declined]   WADDUP CowS Aplication boy! [Declined] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:56 pm

Well hey cow, your a great guy to hang out with in vent.. but I would like to tell you we aren't in the highest interest of recruiting you at the given time. As a matter of fact, we are looking for more competetive players at the moment until we end up moving onto Call of Duty: modern warfare 2. So sorry but for the moment we're going to have to put your application on hold until we get the already over-populated roster fixed up. But please feel free to chill with us on vent and play with us as you have been. Thanks a bunch, see ya around.
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamraov.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WADDUP CowS Aplication boy! [Declined]   WADDUP CowS Aplication boy! [Declined] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WADDUP CowS Aplication boy! [Declined]
Page 1 of 1