RAoV Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What going on in TWL

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FlaTL!nE
Leader
Leader
FlaTL!nE

Number of posts : 208
Xfire : ptu7
Registration date : 2009-02-06

What going on in TWL Empty
PostSubject: What going on in TWL   What going on in TWL I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:57 am

for those of you who cannot read the match comms for last nights match here it is.
Author: FlatL!nE - ( -raov][ ) - Posted: 2/6/2009 6:56:11 AM
dude you got the dmin way after the time scheduled so i dont know where your getting at. and secondly you guys were acting very immature, how we were suposed to believe that you got an admin, and it was not just one of your freinds or clan mates impersonating an admin just to play. the only info. regarding the xac id on twl stated that it is required to have the id, so therefore at the time of the match you and your team were required to have the id entered. now i hear that the rule no longer stands to have an xac id, but that rule was made after the schedule time match, so therefore you and your team were still required to have the id's entered.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author: |cR| X - ( |cR| ) - Posted: 2/6/2009 2:14:10 AM
all you had to do was listen when i said i talked to an admin..there was no need for a 45 min wait for you to argue with me about it..now that is it settled are you going to forfeit or would you like to play on our server when it gets fixed since your banned us from yours

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author: FlatL!nE - ( -raov][ ) - Posted: 2/5/2009 10:51:19 PM
well sorry about that, from what i understrand the team was asked to leave after we had a hard time with the other team, and we thought that you were one of the other team members with the name change.

Author: -Reaper- - ( TWLAdmin ) - Posted: 2/5/2009 10:41:58 PM
A simple GUID check would have proved that I was on the server and banning me while I was trying to resolve an issue wasnt the best move to make. The use of xray was made optional a few months ago and the Competition Director has decided to do away with it all together.

Author: |cR|Et - ( |cR| ) - Posted: 1/27/2009 9:10:27 PM
/connect 66.225.194.135:28960; password respect
xfire: eternalrest224

Good luck. See you there.
Back to top Go down
Messiah
Admin
Admin
Messiah

Number of posts : 315
Xfire : vicky2526

PostSubject: Re: What going on in TWL   What going on in TWL I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 11:26 am

imo, the cr guys should still receive some kind of punishment for not having the proper anti-cheat measures on. as stated in the "former" rules, if they dont have it, the match isnt to be played. but they changed the rules not too long after we started talking to the admins ourselves.
Back to top Go down
Butcher
Leader
Leader

Number of posts : 343
Xfire : raovbutch

PostSubject: Re: What going on in TWL   What going on in TWL I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 12:26 pm

Author: -Reaper- - ( TWLAdmin ) - Posted: 2/6/2009 10:36:50 AM
Math has been disputed by both teams on this matter.

The status of the requirement of the XAC ID being in the players profile & the use of XRAY were decided on by the Competition Director Wednesday night and the memo on it was sent out Thursday morning to the Competition Staff that it was no longer needed due to xray's staff still working on the issues on their end. The annoucement & the updating of the rules page on the matter was already in the process.

However Team Criminally Respected came into the TWL IRC Channel and requested an Admin come in and explain the update on the XAC ID requirement not being needed anymore which is when I came into the server. I started to explain to try & diffuse the situation when one of the player's of TeamRAoV banned me for no reason. A simple /pb_plist and checking of my GUID at TWL would have proved that. Teams are required to check GUIDS in game and compare them to the Team's roster prior to readying up and that also includes when an Admin comes into the server for any reason.

Therefore I'm forcing this match be rescheduled and played within the next 3 days. Rescheduled matches not completed in three days will be killed.

Both teams will need to post in match comms either agreeing to move this match to a new date or agree to kill it. If neither team can reply to this request, the match will be killed within 24 hours of this post.

Team RAoV: out of curiousity which player banned me?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thats his latest post on the match comments..so what do u guys wanna do, should we reschedule it?

Last edited by Butcher on Thu May 28, 2009 12:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
FlaTL!nE
Leader
Leader
FlaTL!nE

Number of posts : 208
Xfire : ptu7

PostSubject: Re: What going on in TWL   What going on in TWL I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 12:35 pm

yea reschedule the match, but make sure it does not conflict with our other matches, btw i gave the admin a piece of my mind on the latest match comms, fucking joke.
Back to top Go down
Messiah
Admin
Admin
Messiah

Number of posts : 315
Xfire : vicky2526

PostSubject: Re: What going on in TWL   What going on in TWL I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 2:05 pm

o_O sounds like we should pratice bog some more just to make sure we can back our shit up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What going on in TWL   What going on in TWL I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What going on in TWL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RAoV Forums :: Games :: Call of Duty :: General-
Jump to: