RAoV Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team Shirts

Go down 
+3
velocity
FlaTL!nE
Stoob
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Stoob
Leader
Leader

Number of posts : 379
Xfire : stoob19
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Team Shirts Empty
PostSubject: Team Shirts   Team Shirts I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:47 pm

Thanks to Velocity our honorary member, we're offering shirts to the team. Anyways, I whipped up 2 designs really quickly. Input on what you'd like to see in other shirts, or if you like them.

Team Shirts Raovshirt2

Team Shirts Raovshirt1
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamraov.com
FlaTL!nE
Leader
Leader
FlaTL!nE

Number of posts : 208
Xfire : ptu7
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Team Shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Shirts   Team Shirts I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:52 pm

very nice
Back to top Go down
velocity

Number of posts : 107
Xfire : thewall4
Registration date : 2009-06-04

Team Shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Shirts   Team Shirts I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:14 am

very nice.
although (yeah, i know...) it may be a little hard for me to do the second one. maybe downsize it slightly, i dont think i have a frame for the silkscreens that large. I can see what i can do, but i doubt it.

All of the shirt designs are completely hand made. print the design, hammer the silk into the screen, trace on the design, paint all the negative space with several coats, and finally run the ink over the design and onto the shirt.

a white shirt with one color is easiest to make.

sorry stoob, forgot that detail, but it should be too much of a problem to fix (i hope)

we'll just see what everyone thinks about the designs first.
another downside is that the shirts are $20 to make, plus shipping.
if i screw anything up, i will pay for it out of my pocket to keep you guys from paying double. Smile

Last edited by velocity on Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ockilla
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2009-05-18

Team Shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Shirts   Team Shirts I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:47 am

I FUCKING LOVE THE SECOND DESIGN...

I would rock that shit all the time
Back to top Go down
ockilla
Admin
Admin

Team Shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Shirts   Team Shirts I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:09 pm

i think the second one, with your in game handle on the back in black text would look epic
Back to top Go down
Pure

Number of posts : 35
Xfire : purekiller29
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Team Shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Shirts   Team Shirts I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:07 pm

i agree with stoner . If ya did the first one take the bald black guy off of it Im not black or bald yet lol
Back to top Go down
Teirce

Number of posts : 157
Xfire : biteme206
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Team Shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Shirts   Team Shirts I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 7:16 pm

ockilla wrote:
I FUCKING LOVE THE SECOND DESIGN...

with your in game handle on the back

I would rock that shit all the time

This
Back to top Go down
http://www.engineeredbeauty.com
velocity

Team Shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Shirts   Team Shirts I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:06 pm

i may charge extra for a game handle on the back. takes extra time, small letters are hard to do on that by hand.
Back to top Go down
velocity

Team Shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Shirts   Team Shirts I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:48 pm

good news, i made a silk screen frame that can accommodate a full large shirt. if you require a small. medium, XL, or XXL the design will either be bigger or smaller, i cant change the size of the logo, and seeing that large is the middle (and common) shirt size it just makes sense.

I don't know if stoob or anyone else wants to whip up a few more ideas, but we will start a vote on them around the middle of august.

here are the guidelines:
-has to fit between the bottom of the collar rim to the top of the stitch at the bottom, and from between both sleeves where it is sewn onto the body. (22.5" X 17.5")
-cannot display anything that cant be shown at school. (im printing these at school) although i have checked and it can display a gun as long as it isn't killing someone.
-has to be able to be printed in one color. so keep in mind i cant do like black outline and red details or something.

Haven't finalized this yet, but it will probably be a white shirt with black ink, because out of all the shirts i have made those have turned out the best.

Thanks guys, this will help me get closer to my computer. =D

Last edited by velocity on Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ockilla
Admin
Admin

Team Shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Shirts   Team Shirts I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:43 pm

i want the second design on a large shirt...

but i want the it to be -raov][RoCkStAr-

and when you make it i will send the money
Back to top Go down
Jethro
Jethro

Number of posts : 116
Xfire : jethromp3
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Team Shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Shirts   Team Shirts I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:56 pm

The second one is dope. I'm not a very violent person though, I'm not sure if I would want a shirt that says violence on it geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Team Shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Shirts   Team Shirts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Shirts
Page 1 of 1