RAoV Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inflict\'s application [Declined]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Inflict

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-06-18

Inflict\'s application [Declined] Empty
PostSubject: Inflict's application [Declined]   Inflict\'s application [Declined] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:46 pm

Name: Adam Boissonneault
Aliases: Inflict
Previous Clans: I've been only with 2 clans, both long term. HSA and CoV (aka: ellipsis, mr., annex, RCM)
Games: MOHAA, COD4, CS:S, CIV4, TF2
Favourite Weapon: ak47
Xfire: fateex
Steam: fateex
Sex: Male
About me: I've been playing competitive gaming for about 6-7 years now. I was recently laid off work, so now I am open to play any time. I've known and competed against raov since the Medal of Honor Allied Assault days (CKR) and have been playing on your server a lot (mostly during work hours Razz). Looking to tryout or at least scrim with raov a couple of (dozen?) times. I am mainly looking for a clan who is competitive and is open to criticism or feedback. I believe joining a clan should be a mutual thing (duh), so please don't lose any respect for me if I decide this is not the right fit. I look forward to hearing your response.

Oh and if any of you have a PS3 and like to play sports games (Including UFC), hit me up (PSN ID:InflictEX).

Last edited by Inflict on Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Inflict

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Inflict\'s application [Declined]   Inflict\'s application [Declined] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:52 pm

Oh and about my competition experience:

1st overall several times in OGL for MOHAA
Always was in the top 5 for TWL for MOHAA
Reached CAL season 1 playoffs for COD1
Competed in CAL for several seasons for COD2 and 4, always with winning records (but never made playoffs because my clan would usually blow up after a loss and quit)

Last edited by Inflict on Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Butcher
Leader
Leader

Number of posts : 343
Xfire : raovbutch
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Inflict\'s application [Declined]   Inflict\'s application [Declined] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:54 pm

hey Inflict, im sorry but i think ur mistaken us with the other raov clan that played in mohaa, we played mohsh, but anyways goodluck in ur app...just chill with us on vent and play games with us so we could get to know u better. goodluck.
Back to top Go down
-raov][PotHead

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Inflict\'s application [Declined]   Inflict\'s application [Declined] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:51 pm

idk em very well, havent seen em on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inflict\'s application [Declined]   Inflict\'s application [Declined] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inflict\'s application [Declined]
Page 1 of 1