RAoV Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Promo Video/Help/Forum

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ockilla
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2009-05-18

Promo Video/Help/Forum Empty
PostSubject: Promo Video/Help/Forum   Promo Video/Help/Forum I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:03 pm

If you would like me 2 make a promo video for our clan lemme know...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zy8Gq1UoC40&feature=channel_page
one i made for cag, basic i know, but ive learned alot more about editing since that video...and that was only like a 2day project jus to get one done for the web page... so let me know

also...

if you need help with admining the server/forums let me know... as i love doing it and take it as a second job... again ask OX how hard i worked for cag lol...

and lastly... i jus lost my train of thought for the last thing i was going to say......

OH... if you need help with vent, like setting up user accounts or anything... lemme know im pretty proficent with everything in vent...

-raov][STONER- aka OC
Back to top Go down
FlaTL!nE
Leader
Leader
FlaTL!nE

Number of posts : 208
Xfire : ptu7
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Promo Video/Help/Forum   Promo Video/Help/Forum I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:23 pm

nice, very cool
Back to top Go down
ockilla
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Promo Video/Help/Forum   Promo Video/Help/Forum I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:25 pm

thnx... i like to try and help my "second" family as much as possible
Back to top Go down
Butcher
Leader
Leader

Number of posts : 343
Xfire : raovbutch
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Promo Video/Help/Forum   Promo Video/Help/Forum I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:16 am

that would be great if u made a raov promo vid, always wanted to have one on the homepage Smile
Back to top Go down
wolfy
Leader
Leader
wolfy

Number of posts : 189
Xfire : wolfyretired
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Promo Video/Help/Forum   Promo Video/Help/Forum I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:21 am

Very nice bud. I'll be honest, we've had this idea brought up many times..but we never really got around to it. If you need any help whatsoever as for having people to do something for this, come to me or any of the leaders and we'll set something up for ya bud. I've always wanted one of these for us :p
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamraov.com
ockilla
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Promo Video/Help/Forum   Promo Video/Help/Forum I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 11:39 am

alrighty so what i need from people that wanna contribute is to get your input on what games you want on the promo I.E. warcraft, cod4, etc etc... and once we get the input for the most popular... and then we can collaberate and i will explain how i want the people to film them selves

-raov][STONER- aka OC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Promo Video/Help/Forum   Promo Video/Help/Forum I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Promo Video/Help/Forum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RAoV Forums :: RAoV Only :: General Discussion-
Jump to: