RAoV Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BoB Shredder Server Boxes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Butcher
Leader
Leader

Number of posts : 343
Xfire : raovbutch
Registration date : 2009-02-06

BoB Shredder Server Boxes Empty
PostSubject: BoB Shredder Server Boxes   BoB Shredder Server Boxes I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:09 pm

i had a talk with shredder was wondering if he still rents server boxes and he said yes, wanted to know how much he charges and stuff with all the new games coming out want to find the best deal.

he said he can set us up with a server box
details: pent 3.4ghz with 4 gigs of ram in it..you can run about 6 servers on it..that box is 100 a month he is willing to drop to 90 a month tho, we might be able to get it for cheaper tho u never know.
Located in New York or Chicago.

right now we have 2 cod4 servers and a vent and were spending around 35$?

well yea i was thinking when modern warfare 2 comes out we could do this...have 2 cod4 servers, 2 modern warfare 2 servers, a L4D server and hmm idk maybe a spearhead server for fun and a ventrilo.

once i get to the states i will get my credit card and will help donating Wink

what yall think, good/bad idea?
Back to top Go down
Bluntz

Number of posts : 167
Xfire : dcmagicman
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: BoB Shredder Server Boxes   BoB Shredder Server Boxes I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:32 pm

sounds good but we gonna need more ppl donating ever lil bit counts.. i rented from him before there good
Back to top Go down
Stoob
Leader
Leader

Number of posts : 379
Xfire : stoob19
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: BoB Shredder Server Boxes   BoB Shredder Server Boxes I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 1:47 am

Yeah it's a good deal, but then we have to start over with our ip. Plus we tried having more servers, but they never got full.
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamraov.com
Piggy

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: BoB Shredder Server Boxes   BoB Shredder Server Boxes I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:44 am

Server list: =D

Website
Ventrilo
Cod4 Pub
MW2 Pub
MW2 Private
And something else...

We pay for four now for 35 dollars a month. I think the ease of not using a dedicated and people that play on our pub to go to another ip would be enough to use gameservers still.

=]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BoB Shredder Server Boxes   BoB Shredder Server Boxes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BoB Shredder Server Boxes
Page 1 of 1