RAoV Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clan issues.

Go down 
+3
Bluntz
wolfy
Stoob
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Stoob
Leader
Leader

Number of posts : 379
Xfire : stoob19
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Clan issues. Empty
PostSubject: Clan issues.   Clan issues. I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:42 pm

I'm pretty sure I've taken over the leader role, for quite some time now. I've always felt I've made right decisions for the clan, whether it was recruiting someone, promoting someone, kicking someone, etc. Lately, I don't know what to do. Meathead was one of the best guys I knew, until he quit. I'm obviously mad at him, and probably won't forgive him for a long time. Exact same went for Joo. He was one of the best people I liked to play with. He quit too. Apparently, I'm the one who's caused the drama, so I'd like to end it. Both Joo and Meathead see me as the leader of raov, and I'm basically against the wall on this one, because I want to ban them both, never see or hear from them again at this point in time, but I can't do that to those in the clan who do want to see and talk with both of them, so they will stay unbanned, for the team. I'm also probably going to step back as the head leader of the clan. Even though Flatline doesn't have the seniority that Wolfy has, I feel that people respect Flatline more than me, as well as Butcher. If everything does pan out this way, once I talk with the rest of the leaders, Flatline should come into command for our team. My reason for this, I'd rather me lose the authority, and head figure of the team, than lose even one of the dedicated members we have gained.. Also, to everyone who's stuck with us through all of this. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamraov.com
wolfy
Leader
Leader
wolfy

Number of posts : 189
Xfire : wolfyretired
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Clan issues. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan issues.   Clan issues. I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:24 pm

Hey Stoob, by all means I don't think that you of all people should have to stand down. Like you said, you made good decisions for the clan along with getting us setup with a decent website, and recruiting valuable members to the team. I personally say that Meathead and Joo shouldn't necessarily be banned unless they start to talk about this issue. If they decide to leave and go make WsM let them, but if anyone start talking shit about this then we'll have them gone for good...no questions asked. RAoV has been through VERY tough times...and even having died for a short period of time. Yet, the name lives on and us 'senior members' know what should and shouldn't be done. If people are going to join RAoV, they have to understand that they are under our leadership, we'll handle things the way we want to. This is how it has been run and I think we should continue the clan in the same fashion as we have been going. Along with this, we never really held and grudges against anyone unless they really end up pulling a damon (for those of you who dont know whats meant by that, feel free to ask). In my opinion, whoever questions if they even should be here shouldn't be wearing the tag- primarily showing that they aren't loyal to the team. Although thats another matter, theres my input on this. Thanks! And for the record stoob...even though you really piss me off sometimes you've earned my respect, and i'm willing to help ya wherever needed =)

And it has come to my attention that a certain someone is posting 'RAoV ONLY' stuff to certain other people..i'm gonna ask that it stops thx ^^ (you know who you are) This is meant for RAoV only (quite blatant in its meaning I suppose?)..no reason it should be going public. Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamraov.com
Bluntz

Number of posts : 167
Xfire : dcmagicman
Registration date : 2009-02-07

Clan issues. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan issues.   Clan issues. I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:57 pm

sluts if we wanted ever 1 to know what is in private it would be public like this i hate joo
Back to top Go down
Butcher
Leader
Leader

Number of posts : 343
Xfire : raovbutch

Clan issues. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan issues.   Clan issues. I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:15 am

when raov went down cuz of widow some of us members joined wsm, meathead and joo accepted us with open arms we had fun n stuff...but after a while it just wasnt the same they started to have these wierd meetings where we had to sit in one straight line in a server and all have these same skin mods on in the wsm server and meathead used to promote us...we raov people thought it was wierd and funny and laughed while meat and joo took it seriously cuz thats how they used to run there clan...well anyways after some of the older raov guys also got back from vacation we decided to bring back raov and as u know when meat and joo found out they werent very happy cuz then they knew that they will lose us...so then meat and joo decided to let wsm die and join us cuz we had great fun together.

anyways my point is its hard to see them go but they just have learned to run a clan differently as the way we have run it over the years. so even if he said he left cuz of u i dont believe it, he left cuz he missed wsm and wanted to bring it back.

* i just woke up so give me a break Razz
Back to top Go down
Butcher
Leader
Leader

Number of posts : 343
Xfire : raovbutch

Clan issues. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan issues.   Clan issues. I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:24 am

wolfyretired wrote:
And it has come to my attention that a certain someone is posting 'RAoV ONLY' stuff to certain other people..i'm gonna ask that it stops thx ^^ (you know who you are) This is meant for RAoV only (quite blatant in its meaning I suppose?)..no reason it should be going public. Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

looks like i gotta get my spykit out! Suspect
Back to top Go down
Jethro
Jethro

Number of posts : 116
Xfire : jethromp3
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Clan issues. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan issues.   Clan issues. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:00 pm

Fuck the drama. Play video games.
Back to top Go down
FlaTL!nE
Leader
Leader
FlaTL!nE

Number of posts : 208
Xfire : ptu7

Clan issues. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan issues.   Clan issues. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:47 pm

yo stoob, applesauce nub, you aint stepping down from shit, people dont like it fuck them.
i see you and butcher leaders of the clan like founders. and the rest of us leaders got your back 100%.
you guys run the shit and we are here to back you up. you do a damn good job running shit.
keep it up
Back to top Go down
ockilla
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2009-05-18

Clan issues. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan issues.   Clan issues. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:56 pm

I might be new to this family... but i dont want to see you step down stoob... i feel that the way you lead the team is jus fine and dandy... and there is NO need for you to step down...

I know how it feels to be worried about drama, as i was a high ranking admin/ leader for CAG... and when i stepped down and left... it was like a bomb went off... and people started leaving left and right... Jus ask OX... how much work i was doing for cag. but you gotta try to remember its a game... and you have a SUPPORTING Staff of leaders and Loyal members... i personally think if your were to step down, that kaos would insue Wink...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clan issues. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan issues.   Clan issues. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan issues.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RAoV Forums :: RAoV Only :: General Discussion-
Jump to: