RAoV Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Playin with -raov][ tags

Go down 
+2
wolfy
Butcher
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Butcher
Leader
Leader

Number of posts : 343
Xfire : raovbutch
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Playin with -raov][ tags Empty
PostSubject: Playin with -raov][ tags   Playin with -raov][ tags I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:50 am

guys pls use tags in game, were a multigaming clan, it would be different if we didnt play tf2 and l4d besides cod4 as a clan.
only people i see using the tags ingame are the leaders...

just change ur steam name to the names u use in cod4 and represent raov I love you
Back to top Go down
Butcher
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: Playin with -raov][ tags   Playin with -raov][ tags I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:56 am

and btw i see that our l4d team is looking to find some active l4d players..if u use the tags and rape it up people will ask to join.
Back to top Go down
wolfy
Leader
Leader
wolfy

Number of posts : 189
Xfire : wolfyretired
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Playin with -raov][ tags   Playin with -raov][ tags I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:29 am

I already brought this up..but yeah people seriously use the tags. If you claim to be in raov, and a leader has decided to recruit you in the ranks, theres no reason you shouldn't not be representing raov. Were gonna get fairly strict on this...and if it's too hard for you to wear the tags then your obviously not dedicated to the team/clan. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamraov.com
decyfer
Webmaster
Webmaster
decyfer

Number of posts : 213
Xfire : greentide

PostSubject: Re: Playin with -raov][ tags   Playin with -raov][ tags I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:42 am

Well we stopped wearing tags for l4d because people would ragequit before we would even get into a server because we all had tags on one team. It was even harder to get a game than it is now. People don't ask to join raov if we wear them, they just run away. We don't even play tf2 and I doubt we ever will seriously.
Back to top Go down
http://teamraov.turtleforum.net
Butcher
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: Playin with -raov][ tags   Playin with -raov][ tags I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:32 pm

u make it sound like we are the champions of l4d and no1 will ever wanna play us lol.
im not talkin about recruiting people to play in public servers, im talking about recruiting people so we could finally enter a l4d league again.

i dunno am i asking for to much here?
Back to top Go down
Stoob
Leader
Leader

Number of posts : 379
Xfire : stoob19

PostSubject: Re: Playin with -raov][ tags   Playin with -raov][ tags I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:03 pm

Apparently it's too much effort to change your name when entering L4D.
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamraov.com
decyfer
Webmaster
Webmaster
decyfer

Number of posts : 213
Xfire : greentide

PostSubject: Re: Playin with -raov][ tags   Playin with -raov][ tags I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:15 pm

I'm dead serious though butch, it's not that they see raov and leave, they see tags and leave. It happens to all kinds of clans. Most likely you aren't going to find a person in a pub anyway, it's gotta be through word of mouth. Also, I tried playing l4d seriously but I'm not playing with people that don't know what they are doing and people that are never on and you have to hope that they make it for matches, that's how we lost like 4 or 5 matches straight after going undefeated for a while.

But whatever, I'll do what you guys want....
Back to top Go down
http://teamraov.turtleforum.net
Butcher
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: Playin with -raov][ tags   Playin with -raov][ tags I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:54 pm

common man dont say ill do whatever u guys want, ur not a new recruit, ur an admin.
btw im going out tomorrow to get l4d, and probably tf2 if i can find it.
Back to top Go down
Piggy

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Playin with -raov][ tags   Playin with -raov][ tags I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:59 am

If 4 people with the same tags are all on the same team, everyone else will rage quit. Hell, I would if I faced a team of friends. =/
Back to top Go down
Butcher
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: Playin with -raov][ tags   Playin with -raov][ tags I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:54 am

yay i bought tf2 couldnt find l4d tho
Back to top Go down
FlaTL!nE
Leader
Leader
FlaTL!nE

Number of posts : 208
Xfire : ptu7

PostSubject: Re: Playin with -raov][ tags   Playin with -raov][ tags I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:37 pm

decyfer is right about l4d and tags, its almost impossible to get a game going. but as clan responsibility i do rock them. and butch me and decyfer be pros in l4d lol you just dont know, thats why when me and decyfer play we play against 25 new players in 1 campaign lol.
Back to top Go down
Butcher
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: Playin with -raov][ tags   Playin with -raov][ tags I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 5:44 am

alright my bad i didnt know it was that big of a deal in l4d...btw i like the way it shows ur avatar in tf2, if ur looking for a avatar click on the link below, its a raov avatar stoob made, looks pretty good in game actually.

http://teamraov.turtleforum.net/general-graphics-f15/avatar-logo-thingy-t117.htm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playin with -raov][ tags   Playin with -raov][ tags I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playin with -raov][ tags
Page 1 of 1