RAoV Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Call of Duty 4 PC weapon damage charts.

Go down 
+4
Jethro
Teirce
A JEEP
The Mood
8 posters
AuthorMessage
The Mood

Number of posts : 45
Xfire : remzin
Registration date : 2009-04-09

Call of Duty 4 PC weapon damage charts. Empty
PostSubject: Call of Duty 4 PC weapon damage charts.   Call of Duty 4 PC weapon damage charts. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 3:48 pm

Since I'm tired of people saying MP44 does less damage than the AK47 (not on the servers in particular, just in general), I've decided to post the exact weapon damages. All was taken from the PC version of the game. By the way, the M21 and P90 sprinting increase has been removed in consoles, but is still implemented in the PC version.

Edit - o wow. I forgot to post Den Kirson's website. All credit goes to him.

Here are website Very Happy

http://denkirson.xanga.com/632800688/item/

Call of Duty 4 PC weapon damage charts. Range

Call of Duty 4 PC weapon damage charts. Weapon

Call of Duty 4 PC weapon damage charts. ReloadAdd
Back to top Go down
A JEEP
A JEEP

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4 PC weapon damage charts.   Call of Duty 4 PC weapon damage charts. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 5:23 pm

AHHH SO MANY CHARTS
Back to top Go down
Teirce

Number of posts : 157
Xfire : biteme206
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4 PC weapon damage charts.   Call of Duty 4 PC weapon damage charts. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 6:00 pm

ammo charts are fail
Back to top Go down
http://www.engineeredbeauty.com
The Mood

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4 PC weapon damage charts.   Call of Duty 4 PC weapon damage charts. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:34 pm

Teirce wrote:
ammo charts are fail

meh, i put it on anyway. Good info tho?
Back to top Go down
Jethro
Jethro

Number of posts : 116
Xfire : jethromp3
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4 PC weapon damage charts.   Call of Duty 4 PC weapon damage charts. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:25 pm

that's pretty sweet thanks man.
Back to top Go down
The Mood

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4 PC weapon damage charts.   Call of Duty 4 PC weapon damage charts. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:34 am

Now it shows statistically that the MP44 is slightly better than the AK47 as the sights are steady, and has no SMG damage.

Now if you read the entire article, the MP44 has steady sights but more recoil than the AK47. Also, here is my listings of weapon discrepancies:

AKS74U, G36C, AK47, M4 Carbine, M9, USP .45, M1911 .45, and the Desert Eagle all have weapon idling. The primary weapons all idle the same, but at different speeds. The Carbine would be overpowered with the low recoil if it wasn't idling, this goes for the other weapons listed above.

The G36C and pistols have conditional idling. Idling is dependent on stance, (standing, crouch, prone). The lower the stance, the steadier the sights.

M249 SAW w/Grip has hip accuracy less than an Assault Rifle, but more than an SMG.

AKS74U has the hip accuracy of an AR with the Reflex Sight or Silencer.

The M4 Carbine doesn't have an increase of recoil with a Grenade Launcher attached.

The AK47 doesn't have a decrease of recoil with a GL attached.

M40A3 w/ ACOG scope has +5 damage, bringing it to 75 instead of 70 like all other Sniper Rifles. Combined with Stopping Power, a single shot anywhere on the body is a kill (hand, foot, ect.)

Remington 700 has more idle when sniper scoped than any other weapon.

The Skorpion SMG has less recoil with a silencer than any other attachment for it. (This has been fixed right?)(Skorp FTFW!)

That's it. Oh yeah, after looking at the reloading chart again, it does have a use; The Add Time. That's when ammo is added to the weapon (ex. when an emptied G3 is reloaded, you can cancel the reload after you see the new mag.)

Did I mention?.......

Skorp FTFW
Back to top Go down
MeatHead

MeatHead

Number of posts : 114
Xfire : wsmmeathead
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4 PC weapon damage charts.   Call of Duty 4 PC weapon damage charts. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:50 am

On the last chart, what is the SHARE column?
Back to top Go down
Wizzard

Wizzard

Number of posts : 2
Xfire : nxji
Registration date : 2009-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4 PC weapon damage charts.   Call of Duty 4 PC weapon damage charts. I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:52 am

That's pure win right there.
Back to top Go down
The Mood

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4 PC weapon damage charts.   Call of Duty 4 PC weapon damage charts. I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:03 pm

MeatHead wrote:
On the last chart, what is the SHARE column?

My favorite part of that chart Very Happy

The Share column shows what weapons share ammo with each other.

For example, you've probably noticed that when you have an M9 and MP5, you have 90 bullets left in reserve (provided you don't have bandolier). This is because the weapons in the game share the same bullets.

All weapons that show the letter B share the same ammo. Now weapons with no letter do not share any ammo with another weapon.

Another example:

The Remington700 has 32 bullets in reserve with bandolier correct? Well let's say you overkill'd with a G3/M14 (why you would use the M14 is beyond me) you would not have 32 bullets in reserve anymore, you'd have 152, because with bandolier, you have 120 bullets in reserve from the G3.

That, my unfortunately well done hamburger, is an explanation of the Share column.

Now for the Add column as that may seem a bit foggy for some.

The Add column, simply, is after a certain amount of time after beginning the reloading animation, bullets are added. For example, with the overused ak47 (Very Happy) after 1.5 seconds, bullets are added into the weapon, meaning, you may cancel the animation (knifing, switching, or sprinting) and still have not have to watch the full reloading animation.

Very Happy

Edit: Holy sweet and sour patch kids, I've been selected to win two FREE iPod Nanos! I feel so lucky!
Back to top Go down
metallikatz

metallikatz

Number of posts : 24
Xfire : Metalliktz
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4 PC weapon damage charts.   Call of Duty 4 PC weapon damage charts. I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:07 pm

dude i never knew that the M40A3 with acog added +5 dmg... no wonder people use it lol.... i used to use it but couldnt aim with it mybe i should learn to aim with it with acog tha way its a 1 hit kill??lol

and oh yea...

scorp FTFL lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.ioclan.com
decyfer
Webmaster
Webmaster
decyfer

Number of posts : 213
Xfire : greentide
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4 PC weapon damage charts.   Call of Duty 4 PC weapon damage charts. I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 3:35 pm

The Mood wrote:

M40A3 w/ ACOG scope has +5 damage, bringing it to 75 instead of 70 like all other Sniper Rifles. Combined with Stopping Power, a single shot anywhere on the body is a kill (hand, foot, ect.)
This is not 100% true. I have tagged people with that sniper with acog/stopping power all over the place. While I did notice I didn't tag as much, I still tagged people in all different areas of the body. So yes, it does seem like it does more damage, it's just not a "one hit kill anywhere" gun.
Back to top Go down
http://teamraov.turtleforum.net
The Mood

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4 PC weapon damage charts.   Call of Duty 4 PC weapon damage charts. I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 7:23 pm

Are you sure? They might have had Juggernaut on, which will negate the 1 hit killyness of the weapon. Also, if you were playing on a modified server, that, of course, will probably negate the effect too. Also, you could've shot a guy through a wall or something (sometime, the randomness explodes and show a bullet going through nothing, but the bullet went through a wall, vice versa).

Skorp ftw. Sniping Skorp ftw. Metallikatz and his Skorp hatin' body FTFL. Very Happy

Edit - If you want to see, we can always go in a 1v1, and it will be a 1 hit kill. I R SMRT + NO MEH ABQZ KTHXBAI
Back to top Go down
decyfer
Webmaster
Webmaster
decyfer

Number of posts : 213
Xfire : greentide
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4 PC weapon damage charts.   Call of Duty 4 PC weapon damage charts. I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 2:00 am

Nope, a lot of them didn't have jugs.
Back to top Go down
http://teamraov.turtleforum.net
The Mood

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4 PC weapon damage charts.   Call of Duty 4 PC weapon damage charts. I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:05 am

I'll get some footage to show that, yes, the M40 Acock is 1 hit kill.

Now to get Triumph Razz
Back to top Go down
metallikatz

metallikatz

Number of posts : 24
Xfire : Metalliktz
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4 PC weapon damage charts.   Call of Duty 4 PC weapon damage charts. I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:58 am

i was using it today every time i hit some it got 1 kill unless i lagged seemed like it messed up the dmg when u lagg
Back to top Go down
http://www.ioclan.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4 PC weapon damage charts.   Call of Duty 4 PC weapon damage charts. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty 4 PC weapon damage charts.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RAoV Forums :: Games :: Call of Duty :: General-
Jump to: