RAoV Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fragx3 in the COD4 Server

Go down 
+7
MeatHead
Bluntz
Messiah
FlaTL!nE
decyfer
Jethro
-raov][BRILLOPADS
11 posters
AuthorMessage
-raov][BRILLOPADS
-raov][BRILLOPADS

Number of posts : 15
Xfire : bonedocs
Registration date : 2009-02-07

Fragx3 in the COD4 Server Empty
PostSubject: Fragx3 in the COD4 Server   Fragx3 in the COD4 Server I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:36 pm

So I've been playing COD4 in the server a whole bunch recently and it seems that fragx3 has become somewhat of a trend. So much of a trend that i can barely get out of spawn before i die. My crt monitor is a beast but if i keep punching it because of fragx3 theres gonna be an epidemic of broken knees. So i think that we should take fragx3 off the pub. Anyone who agrees with my say "i'm a banana."
Back to top Go down
Jethro
Jethro

Number of posts : 116
Xfire : jethromp3
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Fragx3 in the COD4 Server   Fragx3 in the COD4 Server I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 1:23 am

i hate fragx3 and love bananas.
Back to top Go down
decyfer
Webmaster
Webmaster
decyfer

Number of posts : 213
Xfire : greentide
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Fragx3 in the COD4 Server   Fragx3 in the COD4 Server I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 3:15 am

I'd like to see it off, but thinking logically, I don't think it's a great idea. We already have one perk banned, and soon we'll have like 5, then we'll actually have to start paying attention and it would be hard to keep track of every single person who is using something banned. (especially perks that tons of people use) Then people will get mad at us either because we banned a perk they like or we don't enforce our rules as strictly as possible. (like that one morning a guy was spamming into his mic and noobtubing, but because we had like 5 members on and no admins, we couldn't do anything and people thought we were idiots for letting this guy go and not do anything, and it emptied the server a couple times that morning. That's just my two cents. You fuckers better not be greedy jews and steal it.
Back to top Go down
http://teamraov.turtleforum.net
FlaTL!nE
Leader
Leader
FlaTL!nE

Number of posts : 208
Xfire : ptu7

PostSubject: Re: Fragx3 in the COD4 Server   Fragx3 in the COD4 Server I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:07 am

yea, decyfer is right its annoying but it wouldnt be a smart idea. and dude dont pun ch your monitor, just go and punch your neighbors in the head
Back to top Go down
Messiah
Admin
Admin
Messiah

Number of posts : 315
Xfire : vicky2526

PostSubject: Re: Fragx3 in the COD4 Server   Fragx3 in the COD4 Server I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 11:56 am

I Cannot stand this either, brillo, but i agree with decyfer, it would probably just cause more problems with trying to get rid of it than it would do good.
Back to top Go down
Bluntz

Number of posts : 167
Xfire : dcmagicman

PostSubject: Re: Fragx3 in the COD4 Server   Fragx3 in the COD4 Server I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:07 pm

or we get some 1 that can mod and disable noobtubes and 3x nades OO
truly the ppl that use 3 x nades are mostly noobs the other ppl only use it cus they get tired of gettin nade spamed but i think we should run it by the players and mems that are always in server Question if not ill just continue getting owned by spammers doesn't matter 2 me
Back to top Go down
decyfer
Webmaster
Webmaster
decyfer

Number of posts : 213
Xfire : greentide

PostSubject: Re: Fragx3 in the COD4 Server   Fragx3 in the COD4 Server I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 3:22 pm

no, we can't mod the server because then we'd lose a lot of people. Stupid cod4 has default for mods off in search filter. We've tried modded servers and they never do good.
Back to top Go down
http://teamraov.turtleforum.net
-raov][BRILLOPADS
-raov][BRILLOPADS

Number of posts : 15
Xfire : bonedocs

PostSubject: Re: Fragx3 in the COD4 Server   Fragx3 in the COD4 Server I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 5:04 pm

alright i guess i'll just have to uppercut a neighbor every now and then. i'm cool with that.
Back to top Go down
MeatHead

MeatHead

Number of posts : 114
Xfire : wsmmeathead
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Fragx3 in the COD4 Server   Fragx3 in the COD4 Server I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 6:39 pm

The gameplay would be better if all explosives were disallowed. Then people would have to aim and shoot, fancy that!
Back to top Go down
Butcher
Leader
Leader

Number of posts : 343
Xfire : raovbutch

PostSubject: Re: Fragx3 in the COD4 Server   Fragx3 in the COD4 Server I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:02 pm

MeatHead wrote:
The gameplay would be better if all explosives were disallowed. Then people would have to aim and shoot, fancy that!

how u planning on getting kills then meat? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bluntz

Number of posts : 167
Xfire : dcmagicman

PostSubject: Re: Fragx3 in the COD4 Server   Fragx3 in the COD4 Server I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 11:29 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
metallikatz

metallikatz

Number of posts : 24
Xfire : Metalliktz
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Fragx3 in the COD4 Server   Fragx3 in the COD4 Server I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 12:09 pm

lol i l the noobtube u got banned already Very Happy now but like said be 4 if u ban fragx3 it will be hard to tell when some 1 kills with it cause every 1 has a nade

and if u do ban i will have to say ur acting "net-jam'ish" lol meaning banning everything Very Happy
my .02 i love playing in ur server btw!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ioclan.com
-raov][onions-

-raov][onions-

Number of posts : 68
Xfire : onius713

PostSubject: Re: Fragx3 in the COD4 Server   Fragx3 in the COD4 Server I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 8:53 pm

lol insight
Back to top Go down
#verteX
#verteX

Number of posts : 17
Xfire : allstar000
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Fragx3 in the COD4 Server   Fragx3 in the COD4 Server I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:04 pm

make it promod Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fragx3 in the COD4 Server   Fragx3 in the COD4 Server I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fragx3 in the COD4 Server
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RAoV Forums :: RAoV Public :: General Suggestions-
Jump to: