RAoV Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Io?Voroxion banned??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
metallikatz

metallikatz

Number of posts : 24
Xfire : Metalliktz
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Io?Voroxion banned?? Empty
PostSubject: Io?Voroxion banned??   Io?Voroxion banned?? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:17 pm

hello clan -raov i am Io>MetalKat u might of seen me in ur servers but earyer today one of my clan mates was banned by PB said something about a hack...... now if he was hacking can u tell me information about like what the files say if it wasnt a hack can u unban him plz?

dont know if this is the right spot but thx in advanced ill check ur forums more often now that i know ur website and a easyer way to reach me is Xfire and my name is metalliktz
Back to top Go down
http://www.ioclan.com
-raov][onions-

-raov][onions-

Number of posts : 68
Xfire : onius713
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Io?Voroxion banned??   Io?Voroxion banned?? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:44 pm

if pb banned him i dont think we can do much lol
Back to top Go down
metallikatz

metallikatz

PostSubject: Re: Io?Voroxion banned??   Io?Voroxion banned?? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:05 am

can u like check the ban files and c what it says? if not thats cool
Back to top Go down
Cool

Cool

Number of posts : 53
Xfire : cool0507
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Io?Voroxion banned??   Io?Voroxion banned?? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:43 am

have him go to www.punksbusted.com and check his guid in the ban box, it should explain, if not that site then try www.pbbans.com, but if it was punkbuster that did it, then we can't do anything about it, you would have to take that up with them. Best of luck!!
Back to top Go down
metallikatz

metallikatz

PostSubject: Re: Io?Voroxion banned??   Io?Voroxion banned?? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 7:40 am

oh ok ty cause when he got banned he didnt message me like wtf i was banned or something so i was suspicsous if he had any hacks running.... but oh well if i find out if he did i fuess i would have to tell our 3 leaders Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Io?Voroxion banned??   Io?Voroxion banned?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Io?Voroxion banned??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RAoV Forums :: RAoV Public :: General Suggestions-
Jump to: